Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your theme song?

Larry

A post or two in another thread made me think this was worth discussing, but not in the other thread.  

But I figured with things the way they are, out there in reality, that Tailgate probably could use a breath of fantasy, too.  

They're making a TV show or movie about you and your life.  What's the theme music? 

I'm thinking  the music.  Not necessarily the show that the theme is associated with.  Your life may bear no resemblance to the show/star/story that the music came from.  The music, but with no other context than "Your Story".  (The music doesn't even have to be from a movie or show, but I assume almost all of them will be.  If you think Beethoven's Fifth Symphony is "you", then it is.)  

I thought about asking for suggestions of music for other ES posters, but figure that could turn into personal attacks, so we probably shouldn't go there.  Just pick something for yourself.  

Think I'm gonna say this one:  

Yes, I'm a Trekkie.  But it's not my favorite of the various series.  Maybe the third favorite.  But it's that solo trumpet that resonates with me.  The higher call, out on the emptiness.  

And if you think that one's not a cliche stereotype about me, you'll be even less shocked that I also feel something for, not only a Disney song, but the Disney song.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pguMUFyJ3_U (Cannot embed).  

I'd have to say the Trooper.  I've had some really serious **** (health) try to take me down in the not so distant past and it failed.  It got damn close, makes me cringe to think about, but I'm living pretty good today (present circumstances excepted) and as happy as I can ever remember being (even with the present circumstances).  Kudos to LD for Hostile, though I'd probably pick Walk from them.

Archived