TK

CBSsports.com: Redskins' Cody Latimer arrested on five charges in Colorado, including illegal discharge of a firearm

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, redskinss said:

So much for the karma shift.

This stuff cracks me up, friggin morons

As others have pointed out, not quite karma, as we didn’t give up anything for him, and the Seahawks gave up a 5th to get Dunbar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

As others have pointed out, not quite karma, as we didn’t give up anything for him, and the Seahawks gave up a 5th to get Dunbar. 

 

Not to mention Dunbar and Baker are supposed to be key pieces for their respective defenses.

 

There was no guarantee Latimer was even going to make the Redskins squad.

 

Now it looks like he definitely won't.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

 

Not to mention Dunbar and Baker are supposed to be key pieces for their respective defenses.

 

There was no guarantee Latimer was even going to make the Redskins squad.

 

Now it looks like he definitely won't.

 

Let's wait and see if Latimer has 5 sworn witnesses that say he didn't do it

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do NFL guys not understand about social distancing and quarantining.  Not that hard to just stay at home.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

Let's wait and see if Latimer has 5 sworn witnesses that say he didn't do it

Of course he can't get 5 witnesses to say that, the police confiscated the gun he'd use to threaten them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

Probably, but it's difficult to tell how many receivers our new coach will keep.

I may go back and look at his Carolina rosters to see how many he kept normally. That's a lot of years to use as a sample

 

But right now, I think it stands something like this.

 

McClaurin

Harmon

S. Sims

Gandy-Golden

Quinn

C. Sims

 

and Gibson will be a 3rd down RB who will line up as a WR from time to time.

Don’t forget our undrafted free agents wright and johnson.

 

And veasy, the guy who worked out with kapernick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Umm...at least he didn't commit grand theft / armed robbery ??? 😳

Soooo..guess Rivera can really sniff out those bad character guys huh...which is why he didnt want Breeland....huh...

 

 

Sorry...couldn't resist...

1 hour ago, SAli457180 said:

What do NFL guys not understand about social distancing and quarantining.  Not that hard to just stay at home.  

Maybe that's why he had the gun...people werent keeping 6 feet away from him...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

But not quite as irrelevant as our other WR on the bottom of the chart - 2018's Mister Irrelevant Quinn.

 

In that case he is more irrelevant then Quinn...lol

 

 

Edited by zskins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SAli457180 said:

What do NFL guys not understand about social distancing and quarantining.  Not that hard to just stay at home.  

Unfortunately, it's not just NFL guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cut his ass yesterday. Not a part of the new culture. Bye Felicia. Don’t let the door hit you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seahawks/Dunbar is like your neighbor parking his brand new car in front of your house instead of his own house, because he wants to park in the shade from the tree on your lawn...then that tree falls over on his new car before he can get it insured.

 

Redskins/Latimer is like the alternator going out on the used car you just bought for $100 bucks.

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Seahawks/Dunbar is like your neighbor parking his brand new car in front of your house instead of his own house, because he wants to park in the shade from the tree on your lawn...then that tree falls over on his new car before he can get it insured.

 

Redskins/Latimer is like the alternator going out on the used car you just bought for $100 bucks.

 

Erg. I have a neighbor who does this. He parks diagonally from his house almost always directly opposite our driveway. There's no reason to do this. I've spoken to him. My across the street neighbors have spoken to him. There's not even a shade tree. He's just a jerk.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday I didnt even know he was on the team.  Tomorrow Im positive I will know hes not on the team.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, moondog said:

Cut his *** yesterday. Not a part of the new culture. Bye Felicia. Don’t let the door hit you. 

Cut him Thursday? The day before he got into any trouble? :P 

 

but yes, i agree. Ron can make an example out of him now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankfully this situation was apparently de-escilated quickly when the police arrived, because we have seen many times before where responding to a report of shots being fired has wound up a lot worse for all involved 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I never understood why they signed him in the first place.  

 

looking at his history he's a decent kick returner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I never understood why they signed him in the first place.  


Wasn’t it Del Rio who advised we gave him a chance. Had coached him before. Probably camp fodder contingency before the draft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, carex said:

 

looking at his history he's a decent kick returner

I don't want a roster spot utilized for just a decent kick returner when they could use that spot for a developmental young receiver.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I don't want a roster spot utilized for just a decent kick returner when they could use that spot for a developmental young receiver.  

Besides which, our third rounder is supposedly an outstanding returner and Simms did a pretty good job there, too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I don't want a roster spot utilized for just a decent kick returner when they could use that spot for a developmental young receiver.  

 

17 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Besides which, our third rounder is supposedly an outstanding returner and Simms did a pretty good job there, too.

 

he was signed before the draft.  I really think that the staff went into the draft with an open mind, unsure who and what positions they'd take because some of the lower tier free agents fill the same roles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, carex said:

 

 

he was signed before the draft.  I really think that the staff went into the draft with an open mind, unsure who and what positions they'd take because some of the lower tier free agents fill the same roles

Yeah I get that, and it was a cheap signing so little invested.  But it was a pretty sure bet they were going to acquire other receivers via the draft or FA, even if they didn't they still had several young WRs that deserve a shot over a guy who has his book pretty much already written, he is who he is.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.