Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To think, Dunbar felt disrespected in Washington. Now we respect him even less. Did this guy go to the OJ school of robbery?

I'm sure he'll release a statement saying that it was just a misunderstanding.

• Like 2
Just now, max21 said:

What an absolute idiot moron. What is wrong with people. I’m a millionaire starting defensive back in the NFL but still want to rob people for street cred. 

it's got to be about the non-cash valuables they took, with the cash just to **** with whoever they robbed

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’ve seen the same thing that @Malapropismic Depository said,  being stated by almost every other skins fan too, so i guess every skins fan is reaching 😂

They are...unless one of those people is named Ron Rivera and he said for a fact he wasnt pursuing Breeland...

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Yea, I was just going to say, there must have been some kind of impression Trent made on Rivera too, for Rivera to pass on him, as well.

I’m pretty sure the only impression that Trent made on Rivera was that he’s a total jerk, and wanted way more money than he’s worth, just as simple as that. Nothing like the impression he most likely got, to pass on breeland (like you said) and Dunbar

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Xameil said:

They are...unless one of those people is named Ron Rivera and he said for a fact he wasnt pursuing Breeland...

Ron said that to me in a dream.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

To think, Dunbar felt disrespected in Washington. Now we respect him even less. Did this guy go to the OJ school of robbery?

I'm sure he'll release a statement saying that it was just a misunderstanding.

I’m going to go with he felt he had to because baker had a gun. And will snitch on the 3rd person for a better sentencing deal. But it won’t matter because it will be proven that it was planned.

these guys will go to jail for a while.

Edited by sportjunkie07
Just now, sportjunkie07 said:

I’m going to go with he felt he had to because baker had a gun. And will switch on the 3rd person. But it won’t matter because it will be proven that it was planned.

these guys will go to jail for a while.

And like I alluded to earlier, apparently there must have been a LOT of witnesses, if this was at a party...and they were going from person to person, demanding ****

2 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Considering our craptastic CB position right now, it seems common sense that Rivera and the staff had to have been looking into signing breeland...which is what @Malapropismic Depository getting at.

• Like 2

There's so much to this that doesn't make sense.

Why on earth would two extremely identifiable individuals who have so much to lose do something so staggeringly stupid?

Nothing about the reports makes any sense and I almost wonder if the truth about what happened is not what we're hearing in the initial reports. 

Not saying that's the case, I just cant wrap my head around how these two would do something that 100 percent leads to the end of their multi million dollar careers.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'm aware of that, but Breeland was a Free Agent this past offseason just like Fuller was, and there were a lot of Skins fans that wanted him back, like Fuller.

That’s because they’re dumb. You don’t resign a head case who bad mouthed the team on the way out even if he is good.

its quite clear Rivera made it a priority to remove 2 malcontent headcases from the team and I agree that he wasn’t interested in bringing another one aboard.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Why on earth would two extremely identifiable individuals who have so much to lose do something so staggeringly stupid?

Nothing about the reports makes any sense and I almost wonder if the truth about what happened is not what we're hearing in the initial reports. 

Not saying that's the case, I just cant wrap my head around how these two would do something that 100 percent leads to the end of their multi million dollar careers.

I mean, why do most nfl players do stupid **** that lands them in trouble? They’re stupid. Stupid, stupid, STUPID. Not much thought process going on up there 😂 there’s your answer. Pure, utter stupidity

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Occam's Razor: it's because they're idiots. Lol

Running around playing gangster bc they probably think it's cool.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I mean, why do most nfl players do stupid **** that lands them in trouble? They’re stupid. Stupid, stupid, STUPID. Not much thought process going on up there 😂 there’s your answer. Pure, utter stupidity

Or possibly, as I suggested earlier - there may be behavior-induced drugs involved.

The players, just like the rest of society, have had too much time on their hands, and with little activity to do in this lockdown, so that could have been the time they resorted to drugs, which led to....irrational behavior.

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Or possibly, as I suggested earlier - there may be behavior-induced drugs involved.

The players, just like the rest of society, have had too much time on their hands, and with little activity to do in this lockdown, so that could have been the time they resorted to drugs, which led to....irrational behavior.

No, this is just a case of fools doing foolish things. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It reminds me of a conversation I had with an inmate when I was a jail officer. This fella had a family with plenty of money. So, I asked him why he was in jail when he had so many opportunities. His response was.... “all the money in the world can’t stop me from wanting to be a thug” 

I guess these guys are football players that want to be thugs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I never liked Dunny.  Dude walked around like he was born on 3rd base.  Never got a fake tough guy vibe from him though, he just thought he was Deion Sanders.  Not all the flash outfits but all the swagger.

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'm curious how you are so certain that they were not into drugs ?

How the **** would I know if they're on drugs or not? Honestly don't care, I'm sure there are plenty of rich drug addicts that don't attempt to pull off a Heat type heist. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Mpvanskins said:

It reminds me of a conversation I had with an inmate when I was a jail officer. This fella had a family with plenty of money. So, I asked him why he was in jail when he had so many opportunities. His response was.... “all the money in the world can’t stop me from wanting to be a thug” 

I guess these guys are football players that want to be thugs.

I don't find that hard to believe, at all.

When a person is broken on the inside, all the money in the world can't buy them inner healing.

There is a misconception that money solves all problems. But some problems, money can't touch.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Considering our craptastic CB position right now, it seems common sense that Rivera and the staff had to have been looking into signing breeland...which is what @Malapropismic Depository getting at.

Lol actually hes saying that Ron wasnt looking at him...I was saying he doesnt know if Ron was looking at him or not...

21 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Ron said that to me in a dream.

Wait....you dream about Ron Rivera?!?

Not that theres anything wrong with that

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'm curious how you are so certain that they were not into drugs ?

Even if they were on drugs that now means they committed an extra crime 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1