Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goodbye Quinton Dunbar

Master Blaster

If you Google Quinton dunbar you'll find an article that was written 6 hours ago that says that signing Dunbar was the best move of the offseason for the Seahawks so far.

I'd imagine that author is feeling pretty stupid right now.

Dun🔒 did not feel wanted by the Redskins but is a different type of wanted right now...life comes at you fast. 

FYI- He talked with the Seahawks media today before the news broke 😲 no indication of anything being up with him. 

#InRonWeTrust 

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

If you Google Quinton dunbar you'll find an article that was written 6 hours ago that says that signing Dunbar was the best move of the offseason for the Seahawks so far.

I'd imagine that author is feeling pretty stupid right now.

I actually posted that same article about 10 minutes ago, in the "Other Dunbar Thread"

28 minutes ago, redskinss said:

There's so much to this that doesn't make sense.

And apparently it looked planned bc they intentionally switched getaway cars.  But if everyone at the party knows who you are, what's the point of planning to switch getaway cars?  That's like putting your mask on after the robbery is over.

36 minutes ago, max21 said:

What an absolute idiot moron. What is wrong with people. I’m a millionaire starting defensive back in the NFL but still want to rob people for street cred. 

Sounds like they lost a bunch of money gambling to the same people a few days before.  That may have more to do with it than "street cred."   Either way it's extremely stupid.

2 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

And apparently it looked planned bc they intentionally switched getaway cars.  But if everyone at the party knows who you are, what's the point of planning to switch getaway cars?  That's like putting your mask on after the robbery is over.

Or doing this during a robbery    hqdefault.jpg

36 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

I’m going to go with he felt he had to because baker had a gun. And will snitch on the 3rd person for a better sentencing deal. But it won’t matter because it will be proven that it was planned.

these guys will go to jail for a while.

Yeah his only hope is to try to pin this on Baker.  Especially if there were multiple witnesses as reported.  Doesn't look good for him.  

1 hour ago, sportjunkie07 said:

It’s great that we got a free 5th rounder from the Seahawks but it is even better that the giants wasted a 2 4 and 5 On baker and will have to spend more draft capital next year on a cornerback.

Baker was a #1 pick. Are you saying that that pick cost them a 2,4, and 5 round picks, to trade up to get him ?

36 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Lol actually hes saying that Ron wasnt looking at him...I was saying he doesnt know if Ron was looking at him or not...

I think his and my point are almost the same, i think he most likely was THINKING about signing him, but in the end passed on him, due to character issues                                      ( @Malapropismic Depository‘S end result). 

Just now, veteranskinsfan said:

Glad we dodged a bullet by not keeping him now.  He is hanging with some bad dudes all of a sudden.  Will Roger Goodell take action to suspend both players or let legal system go first before he suspends them?

I believe the typical protocol is let the law run its course first. Then the NFL decides their punishment.

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'm just stating the obvious.

Breeland was available.

We had a need at that position.

Rivera did not fully pursue him.

Actually he ended up taking a 1 year offer from KC so that tells me that he did not receive any better offers from any other team. So you can say that nobody pursued him. Yeah I wouldn't give Rivera credit for someone the entire league passed on. 

16 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

The funny part about the replies is they seem to think their team underachieves.  

Honestly, they're being more measured than I think we would be. 

Also amusing: we have more replies on our board about this topic than they do.

That also makes me chuckle.  

Ron's reaction:

image.png.f3e8ad2d7fa2a082b33679f079d92da8.png

Archived