Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo Sports.com: Joe Buck: Fox planning to pump in crowd noise, digitize fans for NFL broadcasts

TK

32 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

What yellow color ?

Is it only visible, if you change the display settings on ES ?

My name bakedtater1 is in the color yellow..I'm in...time out?..I got punished but I'm still able to come here and read and post but cant post in the tailgate..all is good.

27 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

My name bakedtater1 is in the color yellow..I'm in...time out?..I got punished but I'm still able to come here and read and post but cant post in the tailgate..all is good.

Does that mean that we're gonna be seeing a bakedtater2 any time soon? 😂

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29363190/cowboys-steelers-hall-fall-game-called-enshrinement-ceremony-postponed

HOF Game now canceled... I fear this might be a domino effect. Praying I'm wrong. 

I think it might be more just due to the fact that teams are reporting to training camp on July 28th, and usually the two HOF teams would be in camp the week before. 

11 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

No, it's an improvement.

Nobody wants a HOF game anyway.

Have a ceremony for the inductees to honor them, because they're not honored by 3rd-grade level football and calling it "professional"

Well, i wouldn’t say nobody :P i LOVE football, so after 6 months of no games, I’d watch ANY preseason game, HOF game or not 

but i get it hardly resembles a game, so i know why most don’t want the HOF game 

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

because we're better than that.

If that's true then there won't be any games at all, but we know that they will move heaven and earth to make sure there is some form of football for as long as they can before doing anything else, due to the huge TV money at stake, so I'm not sure where you're getting this. 

On 5/13/2020 at 9:36 PM, TK said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/joe-buck-fox-planning-to-pump-in-crowd-noise-digitize-fans-for-nfl-broadcasts-010459595.html

Joe Buck: Fox planning to pump in crowd noise, digitize fans for NFL broadcasts

With talk of a return to sports ramping up, fans are wondering what games without fans will look like on TV.

Fox play-by-play announcer Joe Buck provided a glimpse on Wednesday.

Speaking with Sirius XM’s Andy Cohen, Buck said that plans are already in place for the network’s anticipated NFL broadcasts. Fox is planning to do its best to simulate a normal atmosphere by pumping in crowd noise and placing digital fans in the stands of empty NFL stadiums.

The technology is there for them to do this:

I'd rather they tell me that it is fake though, although that would make me question the authenticity of the game itself.

On 6/25/2020 at 4:35 PM, carex said:

lot more than the top few rows gonna have to be closed off

They must want the stadium to be new hot spot clusters.

Filling the stadium is the opposite of trying to play safe to keep from canceling the season.

This level of arrogance will force the states to make them stop playing and take it out their hands.

Tone deaf as usual, whatever.

Archived