Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who’s Worse?

TK

Who’s been the worst President in DC?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. There must be a loser....err...winner...errr.....

• Trump
    • Bruce Allen

41 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Yes it is, so is caffeine, that doesn't make either crack.

Anyways, once upon a time, Trump with the Redskins might of been hilarious. Like Home Alone 2 Trump or USFL Trump.

Now, can you imagine him on the Cheerleader trip? He probably would've "good people on both sides" the Sean Taylor murder.

Marijuana is a plant that grows naturally from the ground...next. ×

Ok..what is it that the president does that interferes with your daily living?

I'm trying to get an understanding as to why people hate the president of the United states. How does he make your life miserable? What does he do that makes you hate him?..

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Marijuana is a plant that grows naturally from the ground...next. ×

Caffeine is found in at least 60 naturally growing plants.  You don't grow THC.

Anyway, can anyone imagine Bruce in charge of the Predator drone program?

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I'm trying to get an understanding as to why people hate the president of the United states. How does he make your life miserable? What does he do that makes you hate him?..

If you have to ask that question, you are lucky...lets not ruin this thread.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

I'm not talking about caffeine, who ever brought up coffee?..I didnt..I'm talking about marijuana that naturally grows from the ground with thc in it..crack or meth or crank or any of those other DRUGS do not grow from the ground. Caffeine isn't a drug..are you trying to say it is?..it is to idiotic mormons..

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

If you have to ask that question, you are lucky...lets not ruin this thread.

How am I lucky?..ok what thread do I bring it up in?..do I start a new thread?

7 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I'm not talking about caffeine, who ever brought up coffee?..I didnt..I'm talking about marijuana that naturally grows from the ground with thc in it..crack or meth or crank or any of those other DRUGS do not grow from the ground. Caffeine isn't a drug..are you trying to say it is?..it is to idiotic mormons..

Like the entire scientific community?

Caffeine is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the methylxanthine class.[10] It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive drug.[11] Unlike many other psychoactive substances, it is legal and unregulated in nearly all parts of the world. 

I'm trying to walk away here, there's a thread for this.

7 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

How am I lucky?..ok what thread do I bring it up in?..do I start a new thread?

Please don't, not only has that been tried but there's enough Trump threads where that van be addressed one topic at a time.  My wife is an immigrant, so I've already touched on how he negatively affects me here.

Please find respond here, we've derailed this thread enough.

51 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

You are having a bad high bro. We all do. It’s ok just stop don’t make it worse. 

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

He hurts me and he hurts my wife and he hurts my friends who are gay, my family members who are muslim, and he hurts children and their future children.

He hurts our future, he hurts our world and our climate. He destroys, disrupts, and corrupts. He builds nothing and only parasites off of the work and stability others have worked to create before him.

Of the 85,886 Coronavirus deaths in this country a good chunk of that percentage wouldn't have died because of Trump.

Little children and their parents wouldn't have to be in concentration camp like cages. 

We wouldn't have Nazi's and white supremacists walking openly down the street and recruiting disaffected youths to the degree we see now.

You're ignorance and laziness to even do your own damn due diligence and research this guy and how he hurts people, hurts me.

You're ignorance makes me want to hate you. Because you're ignorance is perpetuating one of the greatest dangers to our democracy we've ever faced.

I used to think you were kind of funny and harmless, but now you've reminded me how dangerous someone as ignorant about this stuff as you can be.

Do you're ****ing job as a citizen of this country and fulfill your social contract. Vet your candidate before you vote for him.

If you are not in pain from what this parasite has done to this country, then I seriously question how much you care about this country and our democracy and what we do to keep the world stable.

21 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

He hurts me and he hurts my wife and he hurts my friends who are gay, my family members who are muslim, and he hurts children and their future children.

He hurts our future, he hurts our world and our climate. He destroys, disrupts, and corrupts. He builds nothing and only parasites off of the work and stability others have worked to create before him.

Of the 85,886 Coronavirus deaths in this country a good chunk of that percentage wouldn't have died because of Trump.

Little children and their parents wouldn't have to be in concentration camp like cages. 

We wouldn't have Nazi's and white supremacists walking openly down the street and recruiting disaffected youths to the degree we see now.

You're ignorance and laziness to even do your own damn due diligence and research this guy and how he hurts people, hurts me.

You're ignorance makes me want to hate you. Because you're ignorance is perpetuating one of the greatest dangers to our democracy we've ever faced.

I used to think you were kind of funny and harmless, but now you've reminded me how dangerous someone as ignorant about this stuff as you can be.

Do you're ****ing job as a citizen of this country and fulfill your social contract. Vet your candidate before you vote for him.

If you are not in pain from what this parasite has done to this country, then I seriously question how much you care about this country and our democracy and what we do to keep the world stable.

Whooooaaaa whoa whoa chill the **** out..you dont ****ing know me..dangerous?..kind of funny, harmless?.. it's **** sticks like you why I don't get all ****ing involved in the stupid government ****..

54 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You are having a bad high bro. We all do. It’s ok just stop don’t make it worse. 

What the **** is this?..a bad high?...yeah I'm done..checked out of this topic

21 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Whooooaaaa whoa whoa chill the **** out..you dont ****ing know me..dangerous?..kind of funny, harmless?.. it's **** sticks like you why I don't get all ****ing involved in the stupid government ****..

What the **** is this?..a bad high?...yeah I'm done..checked out of this topic

That's you're reaction to all that? What a weak ass response.

Run away then. Avoid your responsibility.

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

The temperature seems to be getting high in here.  Might want to tone it down a bit.

@bakedtater1 if you are wanting to make some kind of point, you should spell out your opinion and back it up with verifiable facts.  The "just asking a question " isn't usually well received here.

Yes... All he did was ask a question. Of course...

49 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

That's you're reaction to all that? What a weak ass response.

Run away then. Avoid your responsibility.

Yeah what kind of response are you looking for?....you said beginning to hate me..you dont know me..you know nothing about me..you all need to calm down.

I never said you have to like the president..I was just asking a question and yes being lazy and not going back through alllll the threads about our president..I do not want to spend time researching what the president has done good or bad...I DONT CARE..**** I'm sorry for pissing y'all off...I'm neutral when it comes to the president..I do dont support him..never have voted for him nor will I ever..I am not into politics at all what so ever..was just trying to strike convo with folks on why they hate the president  that's all..not trying to argue saying you're wrong you're wrong you're right...if the president has made your life miserable I'm very sorry that sucks for you the president blows balls because of it..I dont do Twitter I rarely watch the news I dont do social media..I have no idea what the president or the government is up to on a weekly basis..I'm sorry if you all see me as ignorant..I'm not here to make friends..I'm thankful to be here and show my strong support for the Redskins that's all...feel free to PM me if ya wanna talk or ask me something.

50 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I thought bakedtater was the adorable truck pool guy?  WTF happened?

What did I do?..I'm sorry..I just wanna get back to the adorable truck pool guy..what did I say I need to take back..what did I do?..please explain..

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

****ing person that said something unbelievably ignorant

I assume your talking about me..please explain 

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

You haven't explained nothing..how did he hurt you and yours..you come off as a prick that has no backing..no explanation nothing just calling me names and being far as fresh as ****ing possible

28 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

You haven't explained nothing..how did he hurt you and yours..you come off as a prick that has no backing..no explanation nothing just calling me names and being far as fresh as ****ing possible

Are you ****ing kidding me?

My wife is a rape victim and she has constant PTSD triggers that come from having a rapist in the white house that ****s all over the justice system which allows him to walk around free and in power just like the other people who raped her when she was a child.

My mother is an immigrant from a Muslim Country in Africa and so to are my step mom and sisters. I can't feel safe when they visit family overseas because of Tump and Stephen Miller and their racist ass Muslim ban or feel safe when they are out and around people who have been programmed to see them as the enemy. And the same holds true for all the LGBTQ+ people in my life as well.

I have stage 3 CKD and seizures, which makes getting COVD-19 a probable death sentence for me and we got this orange peel, potato faced mother****er pushing people to ignore stay at home orders, while also ****ing up the testing process and any chance we had to successfully deal with this like other, better countries.

There is soooooo much more hurt and pain he causes that you wouldn't even understand because you haven't put in any meaningful work to understand our democracy, constitution, and the importance of all the character based principles behind it. Let alone taking any time to understand the cares, fears, and vulnerabilities of the many other Americans you share this country with.

You're coming off as a lazy as **** with your writing. How do you not ****ing care about kids being kept in cages? How do you not ****ing care about all the women accusing trump of rape? How are you so ****ing self-satisfied with your little world that only exists because other people do care and do put in work to keep it stable? Do you think being un-informed is something to be proud of? You just said in your other quote to me, that you don't care about spending any time to research this stuff. Then you say you're sorry if that pisses us off. No, you're not ****ing sorry, an apology doesn't mean jack **** if there is no change behind it.

READ. I am not going to do the research and work for you.

Visionary literally does all that work each and everyday in the threads. Posting up to date information all there for you to educate yourself on. ****ing read it for once.

Do. Your. Due. Diligence.

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

If you put all of your energy into something for 3 1/2 years I’d becomes a part of you. It affects your emotions.  It’s easy for some people to let go. But not for everyone. Constant stress causes physical reactions. 

I’m sure that some people have been hurt by Trumps presidency in that way.

I sort of doubt a different president would have resulted in a different outcome re covid, but if you are looking at something concrete that the president did that was horrid and resulted in actual harm to individuals it was his fostering of racist sentiments during and after the election that gave a megaphone to bigots allowing the Charlottesville massacre to happen. So, if you want to pinpoint a specific thing that is unforgivable re the president, that is it. 

Archived