Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Buying Jerseys Thread

LetThePointsSoar

17 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

If you got Daniel Jones, I feel bad for you, son. You've got 99 problems and a Chase is one. HIT ME!

I cant with a confused emoji..I dont play fantasy football and I'm a fan of the Redskins..soooo I got haskins..I cant wait to see chase **** up jones!

On 5/17/2020 at 10:01 AM, SkinsGuy said:

I saw this one online, though I don't know if it is what you are looking for:

Yikes!

Long URL. :)

SG have you ever ordered from that website?  I tried to get a couple jerseys from there but every time I go to check out, my bank declines the transaction assuming it's fraudulent. 

5 hours ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

SG have you ever ordered from that website?  I tried to get a couple jerseys from there but every time I go to check out, my bank declines the transaction assuming it's fraudulent. 

It could be.

No I've never gotten anything off that website. In fact, I've never heard of it till I googled about that particular type of jersey.

I have been purchasing my NFL jerseys from a site called, DHGATE.COM. Its a site in Japan that you can order all sports jerseys, and even customs .I have ordered an assortment of NFL jerseys and haven't been disappointed yet. I just put in for a #44 Riggins jersey.

I have a #91 Ryan Kerrigan jersey. Manly because he has the same last name as me, no relation that I know of. But he is a damn good player as well.

I just went to check out the DHGATE site as was somewhat surprised at the prices. It appears the more jerseys that you buy the cheaper they are per jersey. 1 jersey is $19.90, 7 jerseys are $17.89/per, 17 jerseys are $17.07/per.  Shipping appears to be $6.99 and there are several coupon offers to use as well. I may think about as that sounds decent depending on the quality.

6 minutes ago, redskindan07 said:

I just went to check out the DHGATE site as was somewhat surprised at the prices. It appears the more jerseys that you buy the cheaper they are per jersey. 1 jersey is $19.90, 7 jerseys are $17.89/per, 17 jerseys are $17.07/per.  Shipping appears to be $6.99 and there are several coupon offers to use as well. I may think about as that sounds decent depending on the quality.

Did you go to check out?  I started to order on there and had 3 jerseys in the cart for about $72, but the shipping cost was an additional $97.

Looking for a bit of advice on this if anyone could give me some pointers that would be great

Like many others I’d love to get my hands on the 99 Young Road Jersey but can’t find it for love nor money, is there usually a set time when these are released? Also are there usually options to have the name / number stitched rather than a sticker?

I’m in the UK so I appreciate it may be a little different being over here

As a complete aside my “Soccer” team is West Ham, over the years Iv bought most of the shirts and on 8 different occasions Iv had a players name on the back, after every single season of having a player on the back that player has been sold or released so imagine my shock when I was gifted a DeSean Jackson home jersey a few years back, suffice to say at the end of that season ... you know the rest

If Chase Young is gone at the end of the coming season it will be the biggest sign ever that I’m a fully cursed sports fan

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 11:20 AM, DefinitelyMaybe said:

Looking for a bit of advice on this if anyone could give me some pointers that would be great

Like many others I’d love to get my hands on the 99 Young Road Jersey but can’t find it for love nor money, is there usually a set time when these are released? Also are there usually options to have the name / number stitched rather than a sticker?

I’m in the UK so I appreciate it may be a little different being over here

As a complete aside my “Soccer” team is West Ham, over the years Iv bought most of the shirts and on 8 different occasions Iv had a players name on the back, after every single season of having a player on the back that player has been sold or released so imagine my shock when I was gifted a DeSean Jackson home jersey a few years back, suffice to say at the end of that season ... you know the rest

If Chase Young is gone at the end of the coming season it will be the biggest sign ever that I’m a fully cursed sports fan

If chase young is gone after seasons end than I'm no longer a fan of the skins.

On 5/10/2020 at 5:16 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

EDIT: Young is a good choice if you’re going to get one.  But I like to see the rookies perform a bit. I was on the way to a Griffin jersey.  Then 2013 happened and I’m glad I didn’t. 

When my brother asked me when I was going to get my RG3 jersey I gave the same answer.  He was so confident that he would be around long term he got me one as a present and said "trust me Griffin is to talented to be a flash in the pan." 

Not to long afterwards he got me a Aaron Hernandez jersey, because he knew how much I liked him.  After that I told him surprise me with the best player of every player the Skins are playing this season, LOL.

4 hours ago, Bishop Hammer said:

Not to long afterwards he got me a Aaron Hernandez jersey, because he knew how much I liked him.  After that I told him surprise me with the best player of every player the Skins are playing this season, LOL.

Reverse jinx is real.

I have decided I am no longer getting jerseys of players who a) won't be remembered as a redskin b) hasn't signed a Long term deal c) get a fake for a player I do like

I did this for the Nats but I got Zimmerman, Soto and a Champions 19 Jersey this offseason lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 4:47 PM, LetThePointsSoar said:

Did you go to check out?  I started to order on there and had 3 jerseys in the cart for about $72, but the shipping cost was an additional $97.

It just dawned on me....I blame THIS thread.  I finally went against my better judgement and for the first time in my life bought some knock off jerseys from China at the end of May.  Just my damn luck that before they ever even finally arrive, we won't even be called the Redskins any longer.  My bad, ya'll.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2020 at 3:03 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:thats FOUR jerseys of players from 2012-2018 that i had jerseys of who are no longer here. Yeah, I’m holding off on asking for a jersey until I’m 100% sure they’ll be here LONGGGGGGterm. Good thing i didnt decide to buy an Alex Smith jersey when i wanted it 😂

Can you please go out and purchase a Daniel Snyder jersey tonight?

Archived