Riggo777

LARRY WARFORD JUST BECAME AVAILABLE

Posted (edited)

In my opinion a piece to the puzzle for the Redskins success is Reuben Foster.  I know he has had physical and mental problems to overcome.  The guy was a beast when he first came in the league.  Does anybody have any factual evidence as to how he is doing?  Can he come back and play like he once did? 

Edited by Riggo777
trying to delete the post

Three year all pro OG, Larry Warford, only 28 years old was just released from the Saints.   Is he someone the Redskin management should look at?

• Like 2

I am trying to figure out how to delete the whole post.  Not drunk, just a new person.  Patience, Cooley Fan

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

why is the other thread title about Larry warford, but OP is about Reuben Foster 😂 you drunk? 

What happened is he did 2 threads about Warford, then tried to remedy it by changing the content of one of them to Reuben Foster.

But the problem with that is, there's already a Foster thread as well, that's almost identical to the edited one :)

2 minutes ago, Riggo777 said:

I am trying to figure out how to delete the whole post.  Not drunk, just a new person.  Patience, Cooley Fan

Don't worry. I don't think you can. I'm sure a mod will handle it soon.

@Riggo777 Just a heads-up. There's already a FA thread containing discussions on Warford. It's usually better to check first before starting a new thread. 

This post is the actual bogus post and needs to be deleted.  Sorry if I offended anyone.  

Looked all over; haven't seen any info on Warford in any other posts.  Can you tell me where it exists? Is this where he was to become a FA or after he was actually released today?

10 minutes ago, Riggo777 said:

Looked all over; haven't seen any info on Warford in any other posts.  Can you tell me where it exists? Is this where he was to become a FA or after he was actually released today?

https://es.redskins.com/topic/431766-the-official-es-2020-free-agency-thread-tracker-flowers-plucked-fullerog-schweitzer-kp-louis-thomas-davis-s-sean-davis-rb-mckissic-te-logan-thomas-ot-lucas-qb-kyle-allen-trd-5th-rd-pick-te-rodgers-rb-p-barber-lb-davis-ol-vujnovich-darb/?page=297

I will be sure to next time check all 297 posts + all other posts to make sure I didn't duplicate anything.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Riggo777 said:

I will be sure to next time check all 297 posts + all other posts to make sure I didn't duplicate anything.

Warford was a recent development, so you wouldn't need to check all 297 pages.

Just the last page or 2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Riggo777 said:

There is a search feature in the upper right hand corner of the page. Use it. It saves lives. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Riggo777 said:

This post is the actual bogus post and needs to be deleted.  Sorry if I offended anyone.  

Change the thread title to say: Mods please close this thread or something like that. 

9 hours ago, Riggo777 said:

Or maybe just drop the attitude, read more and post less.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Riggo777 said:

Make sure you check ALL the old posts because some on here won't tolerate it if you don't, lol.  This is one of the strictest sites I've been on for that.  

12 hours ago, Riggo777 said:

ClutteredCornyAssassinbug-size_restricte

Let's just pretend this never happened. Nothing to see here, no one died ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, MartinC said:

Nothing to see here, no one died ...

Yet. :) 

38 minutes ago, TK said:

Yet. :) 

I thought we weren’t allowed to talk about the executions ...

• Haha 2