Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS ANNOUNCE 2020 SCHEDULE

TK

8 hours ago, Rex Tomb said:

The same thing was said about SARS and H1N1 and it never materialized.  I'm hoping it's the same thing this time.  Regardless, I don't foresee us going into a shell or a lockdown again, or for much longer.  We're Americans and are used to having our freedoms and rights to work and play when and where we want to.  You can already see the angst beginning to swell.  I think the NFL follows suit.

The thing is, we are a long way from the start of the season.

Four months. That's a third of a year.

Who knows what things will be like then.

My gut tells me there’ll be a full NFL season. Football is different than the rest of the pro sports in that the TV contract is so much larger in proportion to ticket sales. I think, at worst, we’ll see 1/4 full stadiums due to social distancing. If there’s a more concrete treatment come August, then Gov’t may allow more. If a vaccine Is discovered by August, then I think It’s back to full capacity. 

it also may be that states like NY, CA, or Mass may have a more limited fan participation compared to here in JAX, FL where COVID wasn’t so devastating. 

19 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Care to share?  I'd be interested in their take. And punishing us for what exactly? Sucking for 30 years?

it's in the breaking news

for some reason I can't get it to actually paste in here

On 5/8/2020 at 6:38 PM, bakedtater1 said:

I just got this in the mail.. just before the schedule come out, I absolutely love this hat but don't care too much for the Thanksgiving tag on the side.. remember that offensive show that RG3 put on that one year and we enjoyed Thanksgiving? 

This time it's going to be a defensive showing you watch!!

God I've desperately got to get that logo down by my wrist worked on..looks like ****!

2 minutes ago, Leonard Washington said:

Could someone post or PM the link to the off season schedule (coaching-player interactions, minicamps, etc)?

None of the minicamps are going to happen anyway, does it really matter when they are? 

Though i was just thinking the other day, i believe rookie minicamps would’ve been this past weekend. We would’ve gotten to hear how chase young is doing 🙁

On 5/11/2020 at 1:02 PM, carex said:

it's about how the scheduling goes.  three away games in a row

Yes, but the Patriots also have three away games in a row.

And I doubt the NFL schedulers are working against them.

Archived