Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chiefs Breeland Arrested

turtle

20 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

People on twitter are arguing that driving without a license just means he didn’t have it on him....is that true? Or could it also mean his license was suspended?

You can get a ticket for not having proper identification, but not charged with an arrest.  Driving without a license means he does not currently hold a license, either from suspension, revocation, or never getting one in the first place.  That you can be charged and arrested for. 

I don't know what will happen to Breeland, but his story, on the surface, just doesn't sound believable.

He was sitting at a gas pump and two guys came by and, I presume, threw the alcohol and pot into his car and just.... left?

And his license? I suppose those two guys stole it? :)

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but Breeland's story seems hard to swallow.  He tweeted that he was pumping gas and two guys came up to him out of the blue and threw something in his car and then two policemen came along and arrested him for no reason.  Huh?

Amazing! 

10 minutes ago, Number 44 said:

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but Breeland's story seems hard to swallow.  He tweeted that he was pumping gas and two guys came up to him out of the blue and threw something in his car and then two policemen came along and arrested him for no reason.  Huh?

Amazing!! And whats his excuse for being a 28 year old man driving without a license?

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

You've never left the house and accidentally left it at home?

Sure I have. But there's a difference between not having proof of driver's license on you at the time of being pulled over and driving without a license. Not having a license to operate a motor vehicle.  No, I have not.

Both illegal btw but the latter more serious.

7 hours ago, Number 44 said:

Was it 2 guys in MAGA hats and did they tie a noose around his neck?

12 hours ago, Number 44 said:

I'll interpret (*ahem*)...

Breeland was out to score some weed and went to a local gas station that that is known as a place to find sellers. That's why the cops were there, they also know it's a popular place to buy drugs. Two sellers approached him and he bought some, they left, cops approach to see what's going on...Bree panics, tosses his newly-purchased weed into his car, forgetting that he had an open container of alcohol in there already. Cops see him tossing something in the car and feel they have probable cause to search the vehicle. They ask for his driver's license, he can't produce it--didn't have it on him, suspended, expired...whatever. Cops start thinking they've got something and get serious...Bree starts acting belligerent, says "Do you know who I am?!" and they try to arrest him. He doesn't go easily and resists.

Archived