Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Antonio Gibson, RB/WR Memphis

zCommander

8 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

You're kidding. Nobody's going to comment on this? Everybody is just going to let it pass? First, It's not even funny. Second, this kind of ignorant, racist bull**** doesn't belong here, or anywhere in civilized discourse. Keep it to yourself. 

Well...in all fairness...he's in Thailand, and I know that Chinese people from China that travel in southeast Asia are not very popular, pretty much because of how they typically treat others...

Besides maybe where he is its not an insult...or...maybe he's just quoting a part of a Barenaked Ladies song...

Oh Boy, we got an OROY !

https://www.nfl.com/news/offensive-player-rankings-week-16-offensive-all-rookie-team

Offensive Player Rankings, Week 16: Offensive All-Rookie Team

Antonio Gibson
Washington Football Team ·

Gibson has missed the past two weeks with a turf toe injury, but for most of the season, he's served as the perfect complement to Washington's dominant defense, with his ability to move the chains and control the clock as an effective rusher. Gibson has logged 11 rushing touchdowns and is rushing for 4.7 yards per carry. Not to mention, he's been a reliable target in the passing game for Alex Smith.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

Seems like Turbo has cooled off the same time that Gibson has been out. 

Not sure who to start in my FF Champ... he or James Rob also limping...

Became the most impactful and important player on offense, in my view. The offense flirts with being dynamic at times with him on the field. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Anselmheifer said:

You're kidding. Nobody's going to comment on this? Everybody is just going to let it pass? First, It's not even funny. Second, this kind of ignorant, racist bull**** doesn't belong here, or anywhere in civilized discourse. Keep it to yourself. 

He’s received some time off for it, but we’d prefer you to use the “report” function next time you see something you view in this manner. We do miss things sometimes. :) 

6 hours ago, Xameil said:

Well...in all fairness...he's in Thailand, and I know that Chinese people from China that travel in southeast Asia are not very popular, pretty much because of how they typically treat others...

Besides maybe where he is its not an insult...or...maybe he's just quoting a part of a Barenaked Ladies song...

Yeah, I think he was quoting something, but it’s still unacceptable and we shouldn’t allow people to cross that line where their words can have an entire nation of people get offended easily. The fact that we’re even wondering what he meant by it is a good indication that he shouldn’t have posted it. Even if you’re right about your first assumption, that would be getting political in the Stadium which is also a no no. 

Hopefully a lesson learned for everyone. 👍

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, thesubmittedone said:

He’s received some time off for it, but we’d prefer you to use the “report” function next time you see something you view in this manner. We do miss things sometimes. :) 

Yeah, I think he was quoting something, but it’s still unacceptable and we shouldn’t allow people to cross that line where their words can have an entire nation of people get offended easily. The fact that we’re even wondering what he meant by it is a good indication that he shouldn’t have posted it. Even if you’re right about your first assumption, that would be getting political in the Stadium which is also a no no. 

NM, wrong guy

Edited by Koolblue13
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thesubmittedone said:

Understood 👍

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thesubmittedone said:

Sorry. I will be more attentive. I just got angry and reacted poorly. I generally don’t like forum conflict and I will be sure follow your recommendation  to just report next time.   Thanks. 

• Like 2

Ill be a salmon and predict if he plays he is not going to get a light workload. My thinking is why play him if he's not ready, and our offense needs him as much as Alex.  I do think he will be hindered in some way maybe slight pain who knows. I did see Finlay or someone else tweet that he got first team reps maybe Tuesday but I didnt see it mentioned on any fantasy sites. RR is playing it tight me thinks. Game plan for Haskins and Barber, they are getting Alex and Antonio ****es.

To the fellow 'blers out there go all in on Gibson and show your "team" colors.  

Edited by RandyHolt

On 12/24/2020 at 9:20 AM, duffy said:

Who is the "Antonio Gibson" of the 2021 draft? The 2020 version is pretty good. I think I'd much prefer to have another one. 

These guys can surely give you a good answer on that...

On 12/24/2020 at 9:38 AM, bakedtater1 said:

How does the status look for gibson sunday?

Questionable.

And seems less likely than Smith, who also was Questionable, because Smith had a full practice today, while Gibson was limited

36 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Looks like McLaurin may be doubtful, as well.  We're gonna have to hope for a defensive domination on Sunday.  Not liking our chances right now.  

Their team is actually hurting worse than ours, arguably. Or pretty close to our level of damage.

There's a real good chance that none of these guys will play for them, or most of them will not :

RB Christian McCaffrey

T Russell Okung

CB Troy Pride Jr.

DE Brian Burns

DE Austin Larkin

DT Bravvion Roy

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

On 12/24/2020 at 4:03 PM, thesubmittedone said:

One Week - Barenaked Ladies second verse.  Apologies if it offended, not intentional.  Just quoting in a quick reply about locals sentiment.  Cheers :cheers:

• Like 2

On 4/25/2020 at 10:21 AM, tibbidoe said:

Not a fan of the pick, considering other needs we have. I like the player, but unless he can also play T/G/TE/LB/FS or CB, this was a bad pick. If there was literally no other player we wanted in this spot, we needed to trade down, if it was possible. We have too many holes to use our 2nd pick on a 3rd down RB.

I hate to say I told you so, but...

LMAO #AmateurGM

Dude is real and I was wrong. Very wrong.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, tibbidoe said:

I hate to say I told you so, but...

LMAO #AmateurGM

Dude is real and I was wrong. Very wrong.

Same. I didn’t love the pick. I thought we should have gone for a real building block versus a gadget type player, but they very obviously had a plan to turn him into a three down back and so far the results speak for themselves. The emergence of Logan also helped alleviate my annoyance of not drafting a TE in that spot.

• Like 1