Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Antonio Gibson, RB/WR Memphis

zCommander

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

You shut up. 

I wasn't being sarcastic or impatient. That would be pretty silly after just one game. Rather, I'm just as anxious as you are, to see how soon he can produce. If he can do so in the next several games, I would be pleasantly surprised. It seems a matter of time, and I'm not putting a short leash on it.

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I wasn't being sarcastic or impatient. That would be pretty silly after just one game. Rather, I'm just as anxious as you are, to see how soon he can produce. If he can do so in the next several games, I would be pleasantly surprised. It seems a matter of time, and I'm not putting a short leash on it.

I'm guessing first game jitters and an awful left side of the line. If he didn't trip himself, he may have taken one to the house. Pretty much first guy always misses him and he is not afraid to pound it inside instead of dancing around. I think this week he should break one off. Cards don't have the Dline or LBers that the Eagles do. Philly has a solid D.

• Like 1

Nice article about Gibson in today's Daily Memphian. 

"His mental approach is part of the reason Washington was so eager to bring him into the fold. That’s before we take into account his ability as a receiver as well. Gibson’s time there gave him an edge at training camp, and coach Ron Rivera and the staff were enamored with his versatility."

• Like 1

I think AG will have a much better game today. He knows he was to slow to process and he needs to trust his first read and pull the trigger. There is no time for that kind of thinking, sense and go and he showed it with that 20 yard run or whatever. That should give him confidence, plus I'm interested to see if they have him out in the slot or outside more often. I could see him having 80 or more all purpose yards today and feeling pretty good about that kind of performance.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Still not seeing it, early days I guess.

I thought he looked alright today. He's quick and can change direction well but he doesn't have that explosive first step.

I think he'll make a good utility back/receiver hybrid. Like Chris Thompson. Its hard to know for sure with how bad our OL is.

On 9/20/2020 at 8:57 AM, HOGPOWER said:

Nice article about Gibson in today's Daily Memphian. 

"His mental approach is part of the reason Washington was so eager to bring him into the fold. That’s before we take into account his ability as a receiver as well. Gibson’s time there gave him an edge at training camp, and coach Ron Rivera and the staff were enamored with his versatility."

We don’t throw to him. 

1 minute ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

I'll take "Depraved in a whore bath" for 200 please Alex.

Um, I think you have that wrong. Typically you PAY 200 to be depraved in a whore bath. Uhh...from what I understand...I've never been there personally...this guy I know...

• Haha 2