Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

9 minutes ago, Long Time Fan said:

Charles.  Interesting.  I didn't think he was on our board with his issues.

We were connected to him throughout the process, which I assumed meant we were getting to know him and figuring out if he was a guy Rivera could connect with

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

I hate that we traded him to SF. Wanted him to freeze and finish his career in the gutter somewhere ****ty. 

Hes gonna finish his career as he started it.

Getting trounced by Russell Wilson.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, justice98 said:

I mean, pending the contract situation, he has to be ecstatic.  Even if he decides to play out the year and enter free agency, he gets a year on the defending NFC champs.  

Sure, except...

• Like 3

He was pretty contrite when he got popped, but who knows.

At least Trent is gone. I always thought he was a stand up guy, but clearly not. I wonder how much SF will get out of him.

3 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

I hate that we traded him to SF. Wanted him to freeze and finish his career in the gutter somewhere ****ty. 

Why?  Don't like the way he handled things and think his agent is an idiot who cost him a lot of money but we got a decade of stellar play from him.  It was time to move on but not sure we need to be bitter.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mistertim said:

IMO he never would have gotten out of the 2nd

Skins have a great OL coach who will put him in his place along with RR and keep him straight and get the most out of him and make him into a man.

Absolute steal in the 4th. If he didn't have all the off field issues, he'd have been a first rounder. 

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Weed sucks and should be illegal and only used as a medicated drug.  Get it right!

Wut? A guy who posts as many smiley faces as you can't hate weed man come on

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I've thought about the short arms some, prefer a LT with at least 34 inches but somehow he manages with it.  He's also really young, 20 years old. 

Good chance we sign Jason Peters for a year IMO

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Wut? A guy who posts as many smiley faces as you can't hate weed man come on

I live by Law and Justice.  Nuff said.  Medicinal purposes fine! :)  :):) 

• Haha 1

This is best case for us coming off a Trent trade. Getting a guy with legit starting LT talent to harness in the FOURTH round...that's rare. That skill-set is premium and "character issues" is the only way you get that value at the top of the fourth. I'm confident in Rivera's judgement on guys like this. We're lucky to get a starting LT talent this late 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, KDawg said:

With Kyle Allen and Haskins, I don’t see Fromm as a wise investment. We’d be flushing the fifth down the toilet if we cut Allen. And I’m not sure Fromm would excel here. I think he’d pan out in New England, but Fromm had some serious struggles in college with accuracy. 

A 6th? A 7th? I’d listen. But not a 4th.

No he struggled with arm strength, accuracy was one of his strengths....although he did have abad 3 game stretch.