Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

• TK unpinned this topic

I hate how Dallas got Lamb, I already read some stupid fans posting about it on Facebook. Also don’t understand the Green Bay pick, it’s almost disrespectful to Rodgers while they’re in win now mode. He needs weapons. Still stoked on Young, it’s nice to think we might now have a superstar player. 

In the "Winners/Losers of Day 1" article on NFL.com you can read this:

Moving Down:

NFC East quarterbacks: Chase Young cometh. The Washington defense has been an easy mark in recent years for Dallas' Dak Prescott and Philadelphia's Carson Wentz, but the arrival of coach Ron Rivera and No. 2 overall pick Chase Young should complicate matters for opposing quarterbacks. Young, Jonathan Allen, Daron Payne, Ryan Kerrigan and Montez Sweat fit right in with some of the best defensive lines Rivera coached during his time in Carolina.

How not to love that?

5 hours ago, thesubmittedone said:
When Mama says move you better move!

This is still the most cringe moment in draft call history IMO:

giphy.gif.b603f32674abdc93ca2d9ad44574a8c6.gif

1 hour ago, dyst said:

I would love to have a 2nd round pick but honestly, Montez Sweat is better. I wasn't sold him at the start but he played really well the entire second half.

I think he is going to play much better with his hand in the dirt.

12 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

*your*, and hey, don’t shoot the messenger, i stole that line from the NFL meme twitter account. just a joke that both last names are going to be a ***** to spell :P 

For the first time in NFL history the Dolphins put Tua T. and Noah I. on back of their jersey instead...lol 

4 hours ago, dyst said:

I would love to have a 2nd round pick but honestly, Montez Sweat is better. I wasn't sold him at the start but he played really well the entire second half.

Imagine the jump he could make this year  by adding Young to the equation. The  pressure Young brings instantly improves everyone on the D

14 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I need a fat boy tonight.

We almost certainly land 3 of these:  corner, WR, TE IOL, LB, S or OT, so decent chance you get your wish.  

On the other hand, I’d bet we take a corner and receiver tonight, so fat boy odds go down to roughly 40%...

Archived