Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

I would strongly consider doubling up on tackles with out next pick and take Prince Tega Wanogho.  I know he needs some development but athletic with a lot of upside.  I think he would be great value there.  

If not him I would be more than happy with Tyler Johnson, Amik Robertson, Bryce Hall, maybe even Antoine Brooks Jr. 

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

I don't think we should be surprised if Skins don't draft one.  They have a lot on the roster already and I didn't mention Baugh but we'll see 🙂

The reason I mentioned it is because they were going hard for Howard.  Yes, Howard is a special talent and perfect for our O but if they were pursuing him you'd think they still are or they will try and draft one.  :) 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Another of my guys, the TE crop is thinner than I expected at this point.

Hunter Bryant right now IMO is the clear #1 TE left.  

If you say so.

I don't know anything about these players. :)

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

He's my #1 at the moment.  But it sounds like they might like Gandy-Golden more. 

Yeah I'm mentally preparing myself to become more of a AGG fan...thanks for posting those clips

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

He's my #1 at the moment.  But it sounds like they might like Gandy-Golden more. 

I like Gandy-Golden but think Johnson is a more polished and versatile prospect.  I guess teams really question Johnson's athleticism but I think the team who picks him will be very happy.  He just finds a way to produce.   

Archived