Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "Re-Opening" the Economy Thread

kfrankie

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

Universal is open in Orlando. 

Disneyworld is going to open I think it's July 11th.

3 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I don’t understand how strip clubs are open but 6 flags isn’t. 

Or movie theaters. 

Here in Melbourne, FL we had one of our local theaters open last week and another yesterday.  They are only showing movies 3 times a day and it's just old movies for the most part.

AMC is supposed to open sometime in July.    There won't be new movies in the theaters until the end of July, for now anyway.

I'm not sure why anyone would go to a movie theater.  There are very few movies that are so much better on the big screen.  I can wait a few months for a movie to come out on video and watch it at home.  Not worth the risk.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

It's not often that I advocate violence against the elderly, but you don't assault somebody like that because they won't allow you to endanger other people in public.  Can you imagine if he did that to a bouncer at a bar rather than a greeter at walmart?

• Like 1

That moment when you realize the EU has a larger overall population then us and our numbers couldn't be further apart.

Of course they were going to ban us, the world is probably just trying to wait Trump out and pray he leaves.  

The writing is on the wall for how they plan to treat us if he's re-elected.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ha, we totally deserve it too

Depends on what you mean by "we", Trump lost the popular vote by a couple million nationally, couple states by about 30k.

I certainly didn't vote for this, I know some folks going through it right now that aren't even allowed to vote.

Think some countries reacted to the Floyd protests because they still believe that.  It's a different world if they don't anymore.

19 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Depends on what you mean by "we", Trump lost the popular vote by a couple million nationally, couple states by about 30k.

Of course. Doesn't matter though, when a country of 300 million is split right down the middle. If I was from another country I sure wouldn't want us there.

Guilt by association 

• Like 1

Little bro and I are gonna crack open the boutique this Saturday for the first time since March 10th.  But just for Saturday, maybe noon to 4 or so.  Doing a Carytown/BLM benefit thing with about 15 other retail shops.

We’re supposed to hit Phase 3 July 1, so it’s a good dry run for all of us and a good cause.

Very unlikely that we will commit to a full reopening anytime in July, tho.  We’ve been thinking September since the get go.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Ben Franklin rolling in his grave at the thought of these douchebags quoting him on freedom regarding wearing a damn mask in the grocery store.

Somebody needs to remind them that freedom isn't free.  In this case the price you pay for the freedom to go out and about is to wear a mask.

Edited by China
  • Like 1