Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "Re-Opening" the Economy Thread

kfrankie

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Are you an American?

**** you, mother****er. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Every ****ing day I am reminded of how little my  fight (it's been clear to me that it's not yours, never has been, and never will be) has seemed to matter. Fighting to educate myself, fighting to educate others I know )hell, just fighting to get out of bed,some days) fighting to make a difference with my vote. That is the biggest, most impactful weapon we have, and I have exercised it since I have legally been able to, only to wake up to a country that has no use for people who look like me, having to console family members who have been impacted by this insane administrations words and policies, and having to deal with fake mother****ers like you, who want to take up arms all the damn time, yet when it truly  comes time to put pen to paper and stand up for everything that is or was good in the United States, you show just how much of a ****ing hypocrite you are by not doing **** (because you CLEARLY aren't about ****).

Now you have the balls to come at me with some crap  like this, after this insane mother****ers "Hoax" killed just my cousin, calling me out in the most insulting way possible, just for not wanting to participate in your little Red Dawn fantasy. YOU could've fought. YOU didn't. This is my last fight. I am sick and tired of **** for brains people like you who just do nothing but make life hard for the rest of us. I am at the end. I am willing to die to get that mother****er out of office. If he is still there, I am done.

And now we're done. For good. I don't think I have ever been as insulted as I just was, on  this site. But, I expected nothing less. If anyone wants to ban me, then ****ing ban me, I'm not editing ****.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Slow down spark plug.  It was an honest question because I was confused by your gringo remark and I know we have several foreigners on here.  I get you are going through some personal **** but you may want to reconsider your post.

As for the “Red Dawn fantasy”, I’m not sure what you mean by I could have fought but didn’t.  But those that rather flight over fight for their nation, I stand by my opinion of them.  If you choose to run, well don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.  Bye Felicia!

1)  Might wanna reconsider attacking a poster for not being willing to fight, when said poster is, I'm pretty sure, currently serving in the US military.  

2)  And I was confused by your posts, too.  Seemed a reasonable question.  

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Slow down spark plug.  It was an honest question because I was confused by your gringo remark and I know we have several foreigners on here.  I get you are going through some personal **** but you may want to reconsider your post.

As for the “Red Dawn fantasy”, I’m not sure what you mean by I could have fought but didn’t.  But those that rather flight over fight for their nation, I stand by my opinion of them.  If you choose to run, well don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.  Bye Felicia!

You don't get ****. So again, **** you. I refuse t ok talk about "Fighting" yet when it comes to their actual vote, they would rather play games. And I stand by my opinion of them , especially when they want to try and pull their dick out over some civil war wet dream.

You are dumb as ****, and it's so sad on anormal day, yet today you felt like you had to kick a hornet's.

Go and die in your fake civil war then. I give no ****s

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

1)  Might wanna reconsider attacking a poster for not being willing to fight, when said poster is, I'm pretty sure, currently serving in the US military.  

2)  And I was confused by your posts, too.  Seemed a reasonable question.  

Then **** you too

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Not helping.

A lot of **** going on for a lot of folks right now.

I think it is a valid question.  As you said, lots of folks dealing with ****.  But you don't see everyone flying off the handle like that.  Nor should they be allowed to.  Especially if the economy gets to a stage many think it will.  This stage will become a trainwreck. 

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Not helping

Then I'm wrong.  First time for everything.  

I kinda thought that reminding the board that maybe there's a reason why the person who appears to be attacking everybody, based on what appear to be imaginary reasons, should be cut some slack, and not responded to in kind, might have a calming effect.  

But it's possible I'm wrong.  

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I think it is a valid question.  As you said, lots of folks dealing with ****.  But you don't see everyone flying off the handle like that.  Nor should they be allowed to.  Especially if the economy gets to a stage many think it will.  This stage will become a trainwreck. 

This is not the thread for that conversation because we are nowhere near that and would get it's own thread anyway if it did.

@Mr. Sinister has already said this killed his cousin and repeatedly in other threads about him being bipolar. He's a grown man, he'll deal with his own posts but if I ever saw a post like his response to you id know it's not an avenue for a debate on a public forum.

PM him or drop it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

Then I'm wrong.  First time for everything.  

I kinda thought that reminding the board that maybe there's a reason why the person who appears to be attacking everybody, based on what appear to be imaginary reasons, should be cut some slack, and not responded to in kind, might have a calming effect.  

But it's possible I'm wrong.  

I can't say what's right all the time either, I've lost count how many times I logged off before posting what I think I'll regret later, bipolar as well. 

When people are at that stage of grief, if that's what you mean, it's better to be as clear as possible to not add to it.  That's hard to do in person, let alone the Internet.

Sometimes the best thing to do is say nothing unless you sure they need something to be said.

• Like 3

I refuse to be called whatever the hell it is he called me(and others echoing my sentiment), for wanting to leave this horse**** country.

I voted. That's what I mean by the real fight. He either didn't or played some 3rd party bull****. And if you think that gives him a right to talk about us (those who suffer on a day in day out basis) like that, when we did everything we could do, then I've got no use for them.

So go ahead. Laugh it off. Say it doesnt make sense or I'm flying off the rails. Just further shows the piece of **** that you are.

Now I'll log off

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You won’t stand a chance.

I know in a “civil war” scenario I won’t stand a chance, nor will I participate. I’m with Sin. If the country collapses, or is on the verge of it, I’m driving my ass up to the Canadian border or buying a one way plane ticket to Europe. 

I am more worried about just general crime going up in communities. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I know in a “civil war” scenario I won’t stand a chance, nor will I participate. I’m with Sin. If the country collapses, or is on the verge of it, I’m driving my ass up to the Canadian border or buying a one way plane ticket to Europe. 

I am more worried about just general crime going up in communities. 

Really depends on we can get handle on unemployment system and enough folks really get back same jobs they had again, right?

Isn't Europe already talking about blocking Americans from going over there?  In World War Z a lot of Americans went as far north in Canada as they could and died from the winters. 

We get treated like a giant steaming pill of third world BS our passports will be worthless. That would be easy with us separated by oceans and only bordering two countries. And let's be real, Mexico would be worse.

This may be on topic, how will this affect our global economic status if other countries start opening up and they can't with us because we're the new hotspot?

A lot of worst case scenario talk going on, we aren't there yet.  I'm still of belief some States will have to re-enact restrictions, I'm looking to see if Virginia re-enables the whole state, I'm worried bout my Hampton Roads folks after seeing those Ocean City, MD boardwalk photos recently...

Edited by Renegade7

America could do a hell of a lot of good to its national image by replacing the current administration in November. 

Or earlier. 

That said,  I disagree with the notion that some type of fight is coming soon. I still believe the fringe nutters aren't anything but. Sure they are a very vocal fringe maga group..but they aren't the majority. 

As for back on topic...

More of the same. Next month is likely going to be really bad for a lot of states. The 2nd wave is going to be brutal.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

It's all bits and bytes until bullets actually start firing.

I don't blame anyone for asking what they actually fighting for in that scenario, but it shouldn't be in this thread.

You seem to be a little extra sometimes. 

35 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

A lot of worst case scenario talk going on, we aren't there yet.  I'm still of belief some States will have to re-enact restrictions, I'm looking to see if Virginia re-enables the whole state, I'm worried bout my Hampton Roads folks after seeing those Ocean City, MD boardwalk photos recently.

This countries collective stupidity will be the undoing.  And the economic fallout of our stupidity will be catastrophic.  And no election will fix that stupidity.  The world will look at us, shake their heads, and move on.  The economic problems will end up ripping the country apart.  I don’t see a blue vs. grey civil war. But plenty of mass civil violence due to horrible economic conditions.  People thinking Canada or Mexico or some other countries will take us in I think are wrong.  That’s why I at least wonder if opening up the economy more wouldn’t make us better off in the long run.  Though I have no problem acknowledging that I really have no clue what I’m talking about either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1