TK

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

Recommended Posts

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

March 23, 2020

 

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

 

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

 

The Redskins released the following players:

            CB Breon Borders

            CB Dee Delaney 

            S Montae Nicholson

            CB Coty Sensabaugh

            CB Kayvon Webster

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for Montae to have a change of scenery. 

 

He was not focused on football while he was here. Had terrible awareness. 

 

Good luck elsewhere.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are doing Monte a favor by releasing him.  He will probably be more focused if he gets another chance on another team.  This is another culture

move by Riverboat Ron.  Knuckleheads need not apply to play on the Redskins.  The rest of the players will get the message sent by this move.

Williams and number 47 will also get the message as well.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

They are doing Monte a favor by releasing him.  He will probably be more focused if he gets another chance on another team.  This is another culture

move by Riverboat Ron.  Knuckleheads need not apply to play on the Redskins.  The rest of the players will get the message sent by this move.

Williams and number 47 will also get the message as well.


Yea probably a culture change.  Montae had maybe two or three good games.  The whole rest of his career he was kind of average.  I think he has the tools......maybe....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually thought they'd keep him for special teams at least. Didn't think he earned a starting position. But oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, veteranskinsfan said:

They are doing Monte a favor by releasing him.  He will probably be more focused if he gets another chance on another team.

 

 

and get a Super Bowl ring with the Chiefs, like the other DB's we get rid of.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The team must have high hopes for Apke or a late FA signing. With no 2nd round pick, there's no guarantee there will be a FS who can start day 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just watched footage of Kyle Allen and I can see why RR likes him. Allen is poised, has a good arm, knows where to go with the ball and is accurate. With a good team around him he can be good. I think he has a good future once he really gets experience...I like his confidence and poise. This is a good get for the Skins for Haskins and for the team. i expect he'll push DH too. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

just watched footage of Kyle Allen and I can see why RR likes him. Allen is poised, has a good arm, knows where to go with the ball and is accurate. With a good team around him he can be good. I think he has a good future once he really gets experience...I like his confidence and poise. This is a good get for the Skins for Haskins and for the team. i expect he'll push DH too. 

Preseason is going to be epic. DC and the QB controversy will continue. Obviously you don't want a bum as your backup. But you also want a sure fire starter that won't give you pause if the other comes in and lights it. Kind of like they had in New Orleans last year. All I have to say is Haskins better ball out consistently. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He wasn’t an all-pro but I thought he contributed and played decent considering he was drafted late in the 4th round.  Thanks for the hard work Montae! Best of luck on your next team...unless you play in the NFC East.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NickyJ said:

The team must have high hopes for Apke or a late FA signing. With no 2nd round pick, there's no guarantee there will be a FS who can start day 1.

 

We have Sean Davis at the moment. Wouldn't be opposed to a rookie, either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.