Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

Is this you?

Coronavirus Diaries: I Went to a Sex Party on Zoom

Coronavirus Diaries is a series of dispatches exploring how the coronavirus is affecting people’s lives. For the latest public health information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website. For Slate’s coronavirus coverage, click here.

This diary is written by Andrew.  It frankly describes a sex party.

About 15 minutes into my first sex party on Zoom, the dicks came out of the pants. There were more than a dozen of them. Once in a while, someone would offer a compliment, whimper, or flick open a bottle of lube, prompting Zoom to showcase them as the featured speaker. By the half-hour mark, all conversation had ceased, save frequent requests from the host to “please mute” when there was disruptive background noise. Some things don’t change.

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

ALERT!

Chew needs serious, serious thoughts, prayers, juju, woo...whatever you got. His FIL is in very bad shape. 😢

Chew was one of the originals. Here before I joined, I think. Real good guy.

I hope it works out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

ALERT!

Chew needs serious, serious thoughts, prayers, juju, woo...whatever you got. His FIL is in very bad shape. 😢

He's got it from me. I know I don't talk much on here. I'm not great at conversation. But I'm on here everyday and feel like I know everyone. I wish everybody on here the very best. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

He's got it from me. I know I don't talk much on here. I'm not great at conversation. But I'm on here everyday and feel like I know everyone. I wish everybody on here the very best. 

Hope you are okay, too!

• Like 1

Wife's ex-coworker and his girlfriend tested positive for covid.  They had been working in Georgetown through this whole thing as their job didn't close.  It's a retail store.  She had symptoms that got real bad with fever, cough, tired, etc, so she got tested and they wouldn't test him since he was not showing any symptoms.  Then a few days later he started showing them and he got tested.  And they both have it confirmed and are now on the upswing.  No hospitalizations or anything.  They are in their mid/late 30's.

• Sad 4

This is bull****. Came into work this morning to see this on the first floor with no explanation via email.

UuCWtHZr.jpg

B4sGvtBr.jpg

z4HyCwBr.jpg

They should know better..as I work for a state level Public Health Department. 🤦‍♂️

You just can't do that to only certain areas and think it's ok. If it's covid 19 related, you really have to wipe down the entire building to be safe. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

ALERT!

Sending healing woo to Chew's FIL and his family. Healing for all ESers and family that we get through this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1