Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

24 minutes ago, China said:

The virtual sex parties offering you an escape from isolation during lockdown, from Killing Kittens to NSFW

WITH the second lockdown in full swing, kinky Brits are casting off their loungewear, slippers and inhibitions to explore virtual sex parties. 

While these erotic events are typically held behind closed doors in private members mansions or X-rated clubs, now you can get your kink on without leaving your home.

All you need is a laptop and an open mind to discover your sexual fantasies along with others stuck at home due to the pandemic. 

Some companies are offering raunchy virtual house parties, while others are putting on online shows or events which offer content that is a little more titillating than Netflix. 

So how can you be part of the action?

Fabulous has rounded up the top virtual sex parties that all you to escape your isolation...

Click on the link for more

Absolute filth, appealing to  the most prurient and depraved wickedness of the subconscious mind.

No redeeming value whatsoever.

I am thoroughly disgusted.

What has our world become?

BTW do they take Paypal and what is the exchange rate equivalent of 20 english pounds in U.S. currency these days?

• Haha 2

Not gonna lie. I'm actually glad I dont have to worry about Thanksgiving this year. When you are part of a multiethnic family (with 2x divorced parents), now multiracial extended family, Thanksgjving is pure chaos.

Glad can take a break, hopefully just this once in my life.

• Confused 1

Ultimate holiday job: Get paid $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days

With the holidays around the corner, it's that time of year where it's acceptable to start watching holiday movies; that is, if you haven’t already been watching them all year long.

With Santa making a list and checking it twice, check out Reviews.org’s ultimate holiday job offer: the website is looking for their Chief Holiday Cheermeister (CHC), who will be paid $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days.

The website says it will also provide their chosen cheermeister with yearly subscriptions to seven major streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, Apple TV+ and Hallmark Movies Now.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Noticed toilet paper and paper towels were gone at Costco.  I’m not in need, but that is definitely a bad omen.

I really need to find a good Pho place that delivers.  My favorite does not. 

Too bad my Indian joint doesn't deliver :kickcan:

On 11/23/2020 at 6:57 PM, skinsmarydu said:

I don't like the new front tires (colored lettering, wtf?).

I’m guessing that the coloring on the tires is because they are new.  Raised white letters come with a blue protective coating that can be scrubbed off.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

I’m guessing that the coloring on the tires is because they are new.  Raised white letters come with a blue protective coating that can be scrubbed off.

I know but flat black is best...I've got another friend working on an SXT, they know each other, but only talk now through me (it's about a totally different chick, I'm just the muscle car girl around town)...20201125_121452.thumb.jpg.5c3f9eeb71419144c1e7922ecb49dd62.jpg

20201125_121432.jpg

• Like 4

I pulled my kids out of school this week.  The infection rate in Alexandria is basically a vertical line the past 2 weeks, the school we send them to (that we enrolled them in back in July almost entirely because of their COVID protocols) had extremely lax rules surrounding the November National Superspreader Eventt Thanksgiving (i.e., if you travel by plane, you need to stay home, but if you go to a huge family Thanksgiving by car, you are fine) and it was all on the honor system anyways.  

So yay, back to having a baby and a 5 year old in the house while we try to work.  

• Sad 2
1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I pulled my kids out of school this week.  The infection rate in Alexandria is basically a vertical line the past 2 weeks, the school we send them to (that we enrolled them in back in July almost entirely because of their COVID protocols) had extremely lax rules surrounding the November National Superspreader Eventt Thanksgiving (i.e., if you travel by plane, you need to stay home, but if you go to a huge family Thanksgiving by car, you are fine) and it was all on the honor system anyways.  

So yay, back to having a baby and a 5 year old in the house while we try to work.  

Dude, I'm doing nothing....if there's any way to help, let me know.

The pandemic is making Americans afraid of going to the doctor for any reason at all

Millions of Americans have postponed lifesaving screenings and other preventative care due to COVID-19, according to an alarming new study published in JAMA, one of the nation's most prestigious medical journals.

Doctors performed 67 percent fewer mammograms, conducted almost 72 percent fewer colonoscopies, and administered 22 percent fewer childhood vaccines in March and April than in January and February, before the pandemic began. The new study builds on other research, which has found steep drop-offs in everything from regular checkups to emergency room visits. And while the total number of doctor's visits and screenings rebounded somewhat this summer and fall, they're still not back to pre-pandemic levels in many areas.

Diagnosing cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and other chronic conditions early can make the difference between life and death. That's why the drop in screenings is so disconcerting. Outpatient visits — like wellness checkups, CT scans, and ultrasound imaging — declined nearly 60 percent between mid-February and early April of this year. Breast and colorectal cancer screenings plummeted nearly 90 percent in the first four months of 2020 compared to the same period in 2019.

For many patients, these delays prove far more dangerous than COVID-19 itself. Dr. Therese Bevers, medical director of the Cancer Prevention Center, recently remarked: "I've seen women who tell me they found a lump [in their breast] in March, and when I'm seeing them [in July] it's in the lymph nodes."

2 California megachurches rebrand as "strip clubs" to defy government lockdown orders

The pastors of two California churches did a family-friendly "striptease" in their Sunday services, removing their ties to mock the state's shutdown of churches while allowing adult establishments to remain open.

Pastor Jurgen Matthesius of Awaken Church in San Diego posted a video on Instagram of him taking off his tie in front of his congregation.

Earlier this month, a California judge ruled that strip clubs have a First Amendment right to reopen while churches are forced to remain closed. In response, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said on Fox News that churches should reopen as a "temporary strip club."

"[Churches should] announce their pastor will remove his tie during the sermon, and therefore he will take off an article of clothing making it a temporary strip club so that people will be able to go to church," said Huckabee.

• Like 1

Fidelity Calls for Urgent Action to Help Stranded Seafarers

Fidelity International is calling for urgent action to address the humanitarian crisis and supply-chain risks caused by the more than 400,000 seafarers who are stranded aboard vessels and a similar number who remain ashore with little prospect for work or pay.

The London-based money manager, which oversees more than $600 billion, plans to write to the United Nations next week and has asked other investors to co-sign the letter. Fidelity has so far stood out among fund companies in highlighting the plight of seafarers.

“As investors, it is clear that this is no longer solely a shipping-industry problem nor a crisis that the shipping industry can resolve on their own,” Fidelity International wrote in a note posted on the website of the Principles for Responsible Investment, which is a global forum for investment firms.

A Bloomberg investigation published in September found numerous violations of international maritime law designed to protect seafarers, including allegations of unpaid overtime and insufficient medical attention. More than 120 countries or territories had stopped or limited access for ships to conduct seafarer changes in a bid to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. And while many shipping lines had managed piecemeal crew changes, the backlog of crew swaps has far outpaced relief efforts.

The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution earlier this month calling on member states to designate seafarers and other marine personnel as key workers and to take steps to help stranded sailors be repatriated. The world’s largest shipping companies, including A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S, also have appealed to governments for help to resolve the crisis.

On 12/9/2020 at 3:20 PM, China said:

2 California megachurches rebrand as "strip clubs" to defy government lockdown orders

The pastors of two California churches did a family-friendly "striptease" in their Sunday services, removing their ties to mock the state's shutdown of churches while allowing adult establishments to remain open.

Pastor Jurgen Matthesius of Awaken Church in San Diego posted a video on Instagram of him taking off his tie in front of his congregation.

Earlier this month, a California judge ruled that strip clubs have a First Amendment right to reopen while churches are forced to remain closed. In response, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said on Fox News that churches should reopen as a "temporary strip club."

"[Churches should] announce their pastor will remove his tie during the sermon, and therefore he will take off an article of clothing making it a temporary strip club so that people will be able to go to church," said Huckabee.

Does this mean they'll start paying taxes?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Study: Montanans' enthusiasm for tourists waned in 2020

ilary Hutcheson, a longtime flyfishing guide and flyshop owner in Columbia Falls, said she and her staff were inundated this summer with tourists who had never really experienced the outdoors before.

"A lot of not just first-time anglers, but first-time campers, first-time taking a family vacation to a National Park," she recalled. "This is anecdotal-based, but it seemed like Montana was their third choice after going to Disneyland or going to Europe. They had a big different trip planned and 'see the USA in a Chevrolet' wasn't their first choice. But because of COVID that's what they ended up doing."

For the first time this year, Hutcheson and her staff had to make it a point to tell people that bear spray isn't a repellent that you spray on your kids like insect repellent. They were also overwhelmed by people who had seen fly-fishing portrayed in movies like "A River Runs Through It" and wanted a full wader set-up.

"As opposed to whitewater fly-fishing that we do here with rafts and driftboats, they wanted exactly what they'd seen in media," Hutcheson recalled.

• Haha 1

How a mother-daughter standoff over a dirty sock became a viral sensation

It started with a dirty sock on the bathroom floor — an ordinary sight at Xep Campbell’s home in Port Townsend, Wash. It then turned into a hilarious mother-daughter endeavor that reached thousands of people across the world.

Campbell’s 10-year-old daughter, Kestrel, leaves random clothes lying around from time to time, and most often, Campbell — slightly annoyed — tosses them in the laundry hamper.

This time, though, she didn’t, curious to see if Kestrel would eventually pick up the solo sock.

“I just decided to see how long it would stay there without my intervention,” said Campbell, adding that the sock remained on the white-tiled bathroom floor, untouched, for an entire week.

Then Campbell, 45, opted to extend her parenting experiment. She put the sock on display — literally.

She turned the soiled sock into an art exhibit of sorts. First, she created a small museum label, complete with a black border and bold title, which she taped to the wall above the sock.

She gave the display a name: “The Forgotten Sock.” Below it, she wrote: “Mixed Media” and “On loan from the collection of the artist.”

BB1bWbpo.img?h=1080&w=1920&m=6&q=60&o=f&

“I thought, oh, that will be funny, and she will roll her eyes at me and pick up the sock,” Campbell said.

But Kestrel had a different plan.

Rather than reacting with a giggle (or an eye roll) and throwing the neglected sock in the laundry bin, Kestrel decided to play along. She positioned the sock on a wooden pedestal she made last year, a contribution she said elevated the exhibit.

Campbell said the display needed an audience. So they placed barnyard animals around the sock, and even erected a mysterious monolith — a nod to the structures that have popped up (and subsequently disappeared) in recent weeks around the world.

BB1bWuJe.img?h=600&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

Eventually, the scene became crowded, as the mother-daughter duo continued adding an array of elements to liven the display, including a white picket fence, more toy figures, Christmas lights, a flameless candle, a pirate ship and other miscellaneous objects.

BB1bWzeA.img?h=600&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

• Haha 6