72.  K.J. Hamler, WR, Penn State

114.  Rashard Lawrence, DL, LSU

131.  Scoota Harris, ILB, Arkansas

202.  Calvin Throckmorton, OL, Oregon

222.  Evan Weaver, ILB, California

1054141152_DraftRecap.jpg.d905afa5c2c5bce1b945fcce4590f220.jpg

The Dude is confirmed..TY

2 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Just trying to Bump this, if we can get a mod to pin this thread it would help. 

ALL last years owners need to let us know by Tomorrow at 10 pm wether they are doing the mock again this year. Please don’t forget. Thank You!

I'd maybe recommend sending a message to people who you're waiting to hear from if you haven't already.  I know I don't check the board nearly as much in off season and they may be interested but just haven't logged on lately

29 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

I'd maybe recommend sending a message to people who you're waiting to hear from if you haven't already.  I know I don't check the board nearly as much in off season and they may be interested but just haven't logged on lately

@COWBOY-KILLA- I was going to ask if you sent PMs. Many stop following this thread once the draft is over. So we typically send PMs to all the previous GMs. I can do some of them if you need help. I can take the AFC. Maybe give them until Sunday evening. Not all check the message board until closer to the weekend. I think that still gives us 2 weeks to get all the teams filled and start the draft. 

Let me know. 

3 hours ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Are there any other options available. Seattle traded away everything for a safety... 

yes the pats & bills are open and Tennessee’s owner would also like a switch. Can I put you down as a confirmed with a switch requested? Once we get settled in on who is participating we’ll divvy those out on a first come first served basis along with the people who may be first timers. Cool?

10 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

I’ll switch to the Pats if possible. 

Once we get through this first phase of seeing who is playing we will assign the teams and try to accommodate you. There are several people that cued up to either switch teams or join for the first time. For now, if you don’t mind,  I will put you down as confirmed with a request to switch teams. 

12 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

yes the pats & bills are open and Tennessee’s owner would also like a switch. Can I put you down as a confirmed with a switch requested? Once we get settled in on who is participating we’ll divvy those out on a first come first served basis along with the people who may be first timers. Cool?

I would not mind a change either. I can switch with the current Titans owner if they want. 

@Redskin21502  I'll switch teams with you. Raiders for the Titans? I'm living in TN now anyways :)    

3 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

I would not mind a change either. I can switch with the current Titans owner if they want. 

@Redskin21502  I'll switch teams with you. Raiders for the Titans? I'm living in TN now anyways :)    

Once we get a final who’s in list we will let the existing participating teams work this stuff out. Standby..

Ok fellas hope everyone is Well...

We are going to extend the deadline of past gm's to give us their answer until tomorrow at 9pm, give it a little more time.  

After which we will see just how many teams we need to try and fill.

As it stands now:

Teams without a GM:

Bills 

Seahawks

Bears

Texans

Cowboys

Teams we are waiting to hear if they are participating

Lions

Packers

49ers

Number of New GM's as of rn ready to participate:

Will keep you guys posted as we find out.

Our current status is updated on page 71

Archived