Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

2 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Ok Guys we’ve had some changes, as of right now we have two teams available that need GM’s: Titans and Ravens...Please let us know if anyone is interested. 

We typically post in some of other threads in the Stadium to see if anyone is interested. Maybe hit the top 4 or 5 threads.  I can help if you want. 

Okay, I expect to get laughed at and I understand....this sucks though..

So i got a new phone..and i cant access this place...right now I am on my daughters phone..I am an absolute dumb ass piece of **** who has completely ****ed up, and some how i have multiple accounts here..it is not my intentions to be a schmuck, a smart ass a troll a whatever ya wanna call it.

Ill periodically borrow my daughter's phone to come here...I can not for the life of me figure out how to log in here on my new phone.

Im out as the Steelers manager i guees..so sorry for the inconvenience cowboy killa..

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

So i got a new phone..and i cant access this place...right now I am on my daughters phone..I am an absolute dumb ass piece of **** who has completely ****ed up, and some how i have multiple accounts here..it is not my intentions to be a schmuck, a smart ass a troll a whatever ya wanna call it.

Check your email

3 minutes ago, TK said:

Check your email

We're in like flint..thank you!..

1 hour ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Ok a little more change: Teams available: Titans, Steelers, Ravens.

I'm back in, however I truly believe i wouldn't be able to handle the task, and do not want to be an inconvenience...I do not even play fantasy football...hell I can't even log back in here just cuz I get a new phone...thanks for the invite tho..

Archived