Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

oh.my.god. I'M STILL 15 PICKS AWAY??!?!

The next several picks should come in pretty rapid succession and I'm ready too.

4 minutes ago, skinfan57 said:

The final pick for the Eagles at #190 is:

Darryl Williams, OL out of Mississippi State.

He's an interesting prospect. Good pick.

With the 192nd pick of the draft, Green Bay selects
Josiah Coatney, DL, Ole Miss
The Packers really needed to improve their defense against runs up the gut last season.  Coatney is a massive defensive lineman who should add another stout body to the line that and should help to put an end to the embarrassing run defense.

With the 193rd pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft the Indianapolis Colts select:

QUEZ WATKINS WR Southern Mississippi

Early-entry prospect with adequate size and speed but needs to prove he can rise to the occasion against NFL competition. Watkins' confidence has been affected by level of competition and his catch focus appears to change when he works into traffic. Hip tightness limits route effectiveness, but he runs well enough to work vertically and across the field with modest separation and above-average jump-ball talent. His leap in production is a good sign, but if he doesn't do a better job of getting away from press, he will have a hard time making it. The potential outweighs the concerns and he should be a Day 3 selection with a shot at becoming a WR4/5.

2 minutes ago, actorguy1 said:

CAMERON BROWN LB Penn State

Long-limbed, 4-3 linebacker with moldable play traits and an attacking play demeanor. Needs to add muscle and learn to play under control. Brown has the speed and length to put himself into position to make plays but he overshoots open field tackle opportunities. He is average in zone coverage, but has intriguing rush/blitz potential that might be tantalizing. He might climb the ladder from a backup to something more if he can play stronger and with more discipline.

Cam Brown was taken at Pick #158

15 minutes ago, actorguy1 said:

CAMERON BROWN LB Penn State

Long-limbed, 4-3 linebacker with moldable play traits and an attacking play demeanor. Needs to add muscle and learn to play under control. Brown has the speed and length to put himself into position to make plays but he overshoots open field tackle opportunities. He is average in zone coverage, but has intriguing rush/blitz potential that might be tantalizing. He might climb the ladder from a backup to something more if he can play stronger and with more discipline.

Cam was taken at pick 100 by the Pats.. you are still on the clock 

My next pick will prove to be the best value in this draft, and I have no fear that any of you goobers will take him, we need not trade up to get a better prospect at 207 than any of you have gotten since pick 100.

B622C12C-210E-49E6-B415-7E248A0A2DF6.gif

Archived