Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

1 minute ago, Gallen5862 said:

The Carolina Panthers with their 4th round pick #134 acquired from the Atlanta Falcons select Anfernee Jennings, LB, Alabama

The Panthers considered Two players at pick #113 and the trade worked out I was able to select them both.

Sorry the Text got big when I was copying the name over lol.

Not happy.  Nice pick! :)  Damnit...

2 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

The Carolina Panthers with their 4th round pick #134 acquired from the Atlanta Falcons select Anfernee Jennings, LB, Alabama

The Panthers considered Two players at pick #113 and the trade worked out I was able to select them both.

Sorry the Text got big when I was copying the name over lol.

Every time I trade down I still get the guys I want... but part of that is because guys I handicapped in round 5 here are, rightfully, going earlier. 

11 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

With the 136th pick, the Green Bay Packers select
Cam Brown, LB, Penn State
Green Bay was turrible against the run last year.  So as GM, my first thought was "We should let the team's top tackler--who just finished up his rookie contract--walk in free agency; that should solve all of our problems".  My second thought was "Oh crap, I just lost my top tackler and it's at a position I don't have any depth at, I'd better pick up somebody in the draft."  Enter Cam Brown.

Cam Brown was selected by the patriots pick 100

Jacksonville Jaguars select at #137 Devin Duvernay WR Texas

5104 200lbs
4.39 40
2015 6A 100m Champ

105 slot catches & 68 1st down conversations in 2019 (both 2nd in FBS)

Duvernay saved his best for last, turning in a first-team All-Big 12 effort as a senior by finishing in the nation's top five with 106 receptions, which went for 1,386 yards (13.1 per) and nine touchdowns in 13 starts.

•  

@COWBOY-KILLA- is in the wings

@duffy is in the wings

@Skin'emAlive is in the wings

@skinfan57 is in the wings

@WelshSkinsFan

If any of you would like to send over your picks because you're going to bed or whatever reason, please feel free to. Thanks in advance

7 minutes ago, Owls0325 said:

Jacksonville Jaguars select at #137 Devin Duvernay WR Texas

5104 200lbs
4.39 40
2015 6A 100m Champ

105 slot catches & 68 1st down conversations in 2019 (both 2nd in FBS)

Duvernay saved his best for last, turning in a first-team All-Big 12 effort as a senior by finishing in the nation's top five with 106 receptions, which went for 1,386 yards (13.1 per) and nine touchdowns in 13 starts.

Thought about Duvernay, he’s an awesome player. 

Archived