Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

10 minutes ago, tibbidoe said:

Rams looking to move down a few spots (from #126), if anybody's interested. Not sure when I'll be online tomorrow and 10 picks early is too many to send a list.

Just send your top 3-4 guys, they won’t all be taken by 126. 

21 minutes ago, Owls0325 said:

Definitely electric with 4.41 40 yard dash. With proven production and being top returner in the return game seemed a no brainer. 

Yeah. Really like the pick. There's some backs I like better, but he is a total package guy that may not see significant time right away on the O but will make his presence felt. 

With the 118th pick in the 2020 ES mock draft, the Denver broncos select, Jonah Jackson, IOL, the Ohio St University.  

Pure BPA pick here.  The broncos definitely have greater needs, but the Broncos believe Jackson will be a solid lineman in their heavy zone scheme.  They like his versatility to play all three interior line positions if needed due to injuries, and feel he could develop into a starter down the road.   Elway wants to protect Lock the best he can.

@Gallen5862 Panthers on the clock

3 hours ago, KillBill26 said:

With the 118th pick in the 2020 ES mock draft, the Denver broncos select, Jonah Jackson, IOL, the Ohio St University.  

Pure BPA pick here.  The broncos definitely have greater needs, but the Broncos believe Jackson will be a solid lineman in their heavy zone scheme.  They like his versatility to play all three interior line positions if needed due to injuries, and feel he could develop into a starter down the road.   Elway wants to protect Lock the best he can.

@Gallen5862 Panthers on the clock

You continue to draft guys I love.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:35 AM, volsmet said:

Jonah Jackson can play

41 minutes ago, volsmet said:

You continue to draft guys I love.

Mainly just going BPA off a draft board I liked.  Ignoring certain positions bc at this point in the draft they probably wouldn't make the team over guys the broncos currently have.

Jackson has mostly solid praise, some guys were down on him, but also was a top 50 guy on a couple boards.   

2 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Mainly just going BPA off a draft board I liked.  Ignoring certain positions bc at this point in the draft they probably wouldn't make the team over guys the broncos currently have.

Jackson has mostly solid praise, some guys were down on him, but also was a top 50 guy on a couple boards.   

100% he makes the roster he’s drafted to. He can play. 

7 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

The Carolina Panthers with their 4th round pick #119 acquired from the Atlanta Falcons select Hunter Bryant TE,  Washington Huskies.

The Huskies failed miserably at the combine, some speculation that they were sick headed to Indi, more people around their team were ill that week as well. I like Bryant & the other Husky prospects.

@actorguy1 and the Colts are on the clock

@maddenlot and the Steelers are on deck - short list is in

1 minute ago, Chump Bailey said:

I'm here pick coming in shortly.

Sorry, I did not see you in here so I made the pick based on your list   but I can remove if you want. You posted here before I posted the pick  your choice!  

Archived