Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

20 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Harrison Bryant 6’5 245 lbs TE

I hope the team does the same thing in the real draft. Signed a couple of TE, draft a couple and let them all fight it out with last year's holdovers. Shotgun approach.

30 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Harrison Bryant 6’5 245 lbs TE

Bryant's plus athletic traits, high football IQ and toughness as a blocker make him one of the most talented, well-rounded tight ends in this draft. He's a little light to be considered for full-time work as a "Y" tight end, but his technique and tenacity should not be discounted in his ability to help the running game. He's instinctive in space with speed and separation talent to work all three levels and gives offensive coordinators the freedom to line him up all over the field. Bryant could become an early starter and has the talent to be a high volume pass-catching target as a move tight end.

I don't understand why Bryant isn't getting more respect.  Tight ends who can block and be a receiving threat are so rare and such an asset for an offense.  I know he is light, but I'm sure he can bulk up and add 10 more lbs over time.  I'd be happy if the skins got him at 66, he would be a big-time upgrade over what we have and a day one starter imo.

Hmm that is possible .I mean I will definate consider it .. or y 'know a trade hmmm hmmm ...

3 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I am sure BedlamVR is going to take the player I am looking to draft...

I am still at work I will make my pick in next hour .. unless anyone wants to trade up :)

2 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Your comment reminded me of something Junior Soprano would have said...which was absolutely hilarious! Don’t mind me...I am quarantined with a two 6-packs of Paulaner Hefeweizen.

I guess at my advanced age, I should go back and watch The Sopranos.  Also need to watch The Wire.  Been going through The Entourage lately.

Just now, PokerPacker said:

I guess at my advanced age, I should go back and watch The Sopranos.  Also need to watch The Wire.  Been going through The Entourage lately.

Oh, man. The Wire is still one of the best shows I have ever seen. 

16 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Your comment reminded me of something Junior Soprano would have said...which was absolutely hilarious! Don’t mind me...I am quarantined with a two 6-packs of Paulaner Hefeweizen.

Life is oddly really good sometimes at the most unexpected time(s)...

I am about to restart West Wing for the 5th time. Also watching All American. Wasn't sure if I would like it but it's actually pretty good. Supposedly inspired by a true story. And the two female leads are unbelievably hot 🙂  The show is good otherwise but they make it a little easier to watch....  

Greta Onieogou                                                 Samantha Logan

image.png.42e21e1afed2e5251689e53c641630e7.pngimage.png.e698cb796287052d5d06464ba3391434.png

Archived