Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

14 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Man, Greenard getting picked right before me really threw me off.  I was in bed last night with my wife waiting for me to get off my phone, didn’t have anyone I really liked at that pick and wasn’t going to hold everyone up overnight with a trade requests (or to mull it over)...

Oh look at this guy humble bragging that he's not quarantined alone. 

With the 94th pick of the draft, the Green Bay Packers select
Ben Bartch, OT, Some DIII School
Having not re-signed Bulaga or Veldheer this offseason, there's a hole at RT for the Packers.  Enter Bartch.  He played against lesser talent in St. John, but he dominated in his small pond despite limited experience as a converted TE.  He's a highly dedicated player, putting on 70 pounds to convert to tackle by drinking a nasty-ass smoothie (7 scrambled eggs, Cottage cheese, Quick grits, Peanut butter, Bananas, Gatorade).  His performance at the Senior Bowl shows his performance wasn't just a product of small-school football.  He's ready to play against the big dogs.  He's got room to improve as, again, he's fairly new to the position, and his athletic profile gives him a high ceiling.

Just now, KDawg said:

Oh look at this guy humble bragging that he's not quarantined alone. 

I wanna be quarantined... :(

With the 95th pick in the 2020 ES Mock draft, the Denver broncos select, Joshua Uche, edge, Michigan.   

Broncos sticking with their BPA here.  Uche is a good fit for their 3-4 at olb.  Has good bend, burst, and length.  Doesn't have many snaps due to depth at Michigan past several years.  He had a stress fracture where the medicals are vital.   Great timing too, as von Miller can work with him and groom him to take over in due time.  

Not quite the sure thing that Chase Claypool represented at the top of this round but another weapon for a rebuilding, quick strike offense under Zac Taylor.  Special teams and a contender for the WR3 slot at this point but there is clear upside here and his continuing improvement throughout his college career demonstrates a coachable player with a high potential ceiling and a floor that still makes him a contributor out of the gate.  With the 97th pick in the ES 2020 mock draft the Cincinnati Bengals select:

Gabriel Davis, WR UCF

Davis did not travel far for college, signing with the Knights after earning first-team Class 8 All-State and Orlando Touchdown Club Offensive Player of the Year honors as a senior at Seminole High School (69 receptions, 1,347 yards, 19.5 average, 10 touchdowns). Davis played a big role for the 13-0 UCF team as a true freshman in 2017, starting all 13 games (27 receptions, 391 yards, 14.5 average, four touchdowns). He was a first-team All-American Athletic Conference selection as a sophomore, leading the team in receiving (53 receptions, 815 yards, 15.4 average, seven touchdowns, 12 starts in 13 games). Davis' numbers skyrocketed in 2019, once again leading the Knights in receiving (72 receptions, 1,241 yards, 17.2 average, 12 touchdowns) and garnering first-team all-conference accolades.

413DF0DA-03D5-46C5-88AB-68DF119479A8.jpeg

7 minutes ago, JDePalm said:

justin jefferson

4 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Hi Bud, it’s Redskins reparations pick rn and then you pick again. Hold on just a sec and you’ll be back on the clock

Also, that particular Jefferson is unavailable.  

Archived