Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

If the start date remains the same(I'm cool with it) I won't be able to participate as I'll be in Florida on my Spring Training trip and don't return home until the 27th or 28th. The Patriots would be available. I just don't want to hold up things or not be able to give the attention I usually give.

1 hour ago, Redskin21502 said:

If the start date remains the same(I'm cool with it) I won't be able to participate as I'll be in Florida on my Spring Training trip and don't return home until the 27th or 28th. The Patriots would be available. I just don't want to hold up things or not be able to give the attention I usually give.

Just give up a shortlist of players you would draft in advance.  I think most owners should do this to cut down on time.

5 minutes ago, volsmet said:

What do we do if we only have 9 picks but we want to draft 12 Vols?

You understand you’ve already lost and move forward in life.

So we only have a single day of FA before the rosters lock?

This hurts my squad tremendously.

16 minutes ago, KDawg said:

So one day of FA... and I just looked at the Chargers whole roster. I never thought I'd be thankful to be a Skins fan for our roster construction. Yikes. 

Looking at it closely, where are the Skins better off than SD? I like the SD wr, rb, edge & db crew, but Mebane & Jones in the middle are abysmal.

1 minute ago, volsmet said:

Looking at it closely, where are the Skins better off than SD? I like the SD wr, rb, edge & db crew, but Mebane & Jones in the middle are abysmal.

RB (Justin Jackson is the only one under contract apparently), OT (barely), G (Gump.... err Lamp had a good year but was injured), DT

Push: TE

They have absolutely no depth currently. 

I will say this... if you call my team a Whale's Vagina one more time you and I are going to have words. SoFi Stadium. Los Angeles. 

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

RB (Justin Jackson is the only one under contract apparently), OT (barely), G (Gump.... err Lamp had a good year but was injured), DT

Push: TE

They have absolutely no depth currently. 

I will say this... if you call my team a Whale's Vagina one more time you and I are going to have words. SoFi Stadium. Los Angeles. 

49769D1A-DF60-4D53-8541-D577ADD1BDB5.gif

On 2/25/2020 at 11:35 PM, volsmet said:

GHH, whether I end up with one team or take on both the Bills & Jags, our staff would be honored to welcome you into our war room as a special adviser. You could scout when able, invest the information you’ve already put time into, and we could PM/email over considerations for each pick, or any pick you’re around for. You could create a big board to reference when time is short & we could go over guys you’re high on if things open up a bit. We could make sure to draft a few of your must haves & make it a combined effort. I will be around plenty, so the times you’re available will work for me. This way you don’t lose the entirety of a yearly tradition you enjoy & we can keep your love for the ES draft here. It, as they say, would be an honor, my ES compadre.

What an incredibly kind offer from our friends in Buffalo/ Jacksonville. Realy appreciated. Thank you. Adds to the tight group we've always had here. 

Alas, I don't think that would be fair to the other 30 GM's and two people openly collaborating would go against the spirit of the draft. 

Although that said, Jerruh has just told me to add if the fee is Texas-size right, we're open to consultancy! 🤠 32 times over! 😛

Again, thank you for the kind offer/ words. But I think I'll make the most of the break, check-in periodically as you go,  and come back refreshed next year. 

Hail. 

Archived