Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

37 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I can't think of a worse and more senseless trade than O'Brien trading Hopkins. May be just a little too much ego with the Houston HC. 

Yeah, such a terrible trade.  Means I get an extra 2nd to play around with though, so I guess I’m not too bothered :)  

5 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Yeah, such a terrible trade.  Means I get an extra 2nd to play around with though, so I guess I’m not too bothered :)  

Trading him at all is bad enough but he got really nothing for him. You look what MN got for Diggs and it's just insane O'Brien let Hopkins go for so little. And I am pretty sure no one would say that Diggs > Hopkins. 

But yes, good for you 🙂 Nothing wrong with an extra pick to play with. 

7 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

My favorite type of pick. The headscratcher that ceases to be a headscratcher as soon as the player puts the pads on and plays real football. The 49ers select, Antoine Winfield Jr, S Minnesota.

There goes another one of my guys. Uh oh. :ols:

We have finished the first round!!!!!! who knew it was possible? Please let it remind (most of us) that sending in a couple names in case you pass out or forget or have to save the world can help this process go much much faster...Lets try and build on this and improve our time for the meat of this draft rounds 2-5....Thank You all for participating

@WelshSkinsFan is on the clock

@actorguy1 is on deck  

With the 33rd pick in the ES Mock Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Erza Cleveland - OT -Boise State

YES!!  Cleveland drafted a guy named Cleveland.  With my top tier OTs off the board at #10 I had to sit back for my 2nd tier and didn't want to risk it after Josh Jones went.  Erza's a perfect fit for the ZBS we're going to run with Callahan and Stefanski.  Erza and his 7.26 three cone drill was tops of OT class at the combine.  Needs to get stronger, but he's smart and Callahan will love him.  And his jersey will sell like crazy 😎

image.png.8c630f2b8a34c5035be9464078193efb.png

4 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

anxiously awaiting this pick...

also; should be #97.

Whoops, edited it to #41 and #97.  Thanks!

With the #34th pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select:

D'ANDRE SWIFT RB Georgia

Swift possesses the play traits and running style of a skillful NFL veteran and is the latest in an avalanche of talented Georgia backs. Tempo and decisiveness are his calling cards, making him a highly talented inside/outside zone runner. He's a cerebral runner who understands block timing and uses quick-cut agility and rare spatial awareness to read and react to defenses beyond the second level. Swift isn't overly explosive as a home-run hitter and doesn't run with the violence of last year's top running back, Josh Jacobs. He can step right in and provide early stability and production as an efficient, every-down back with Offensive Rookie of the Year potential..

A bit of a luxury pick for Colts but this is truly BPA at it's finest.

6 minutes ago, drowland said:

With the 33rd pick in the ES Mock Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Erza Cleveland - OT -Boise State

YES!!  Cleveland drafted a guy named Cleveland.  

Just checked. There are no draftable players with the last name "BALTIMORE." 

it.gif

17 minutes ago, drowland said:

YES!!  Cleveland drafted a guy named Cleveland.  With my top tier OTs off the board at #10 I had to sit back for my 2nd tier and didn't want to risk it after Josh Jones went.  Erza's a perfect fit for the ZBS we're going to run with Callahan and Stefanski.  Erza and his 7.26 three cone drill was tops of OT class at the combine.  Needs to get stronger, but he's smart and Callahan will love him.  And his jersey will sell like crazy 😎

One of my favorite players in the draft as for the 2nd tier run of talent on the O line.  I've been pushing him on the draft thread some.  In real life, I hope he slips to the Redskins pick in the 3rd round but doubt it happens. 

59 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

With the 32nd pick in the 2020 Extremeskins mock draft, the World Champion Chiefs select....

Another one of my favs, another dude I am hoping falls to the early third.  Arnette is fun to watch.  Feisty.  

8 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

One of my favorite players in the draft as for the 2nd tier run of talent on the O line.  I've been pushing him on the draft thread some.  In real life, I hope he slips to the Redskins pick in the 3rd round but doubt it happens.   

Yeah Cleveland was an unknown before the season, but I think the secret's out on him especially after the combine.  He's gonna go top 50 for sure I think.  

Archived