Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

1 hour ago, goskins10 said:

@Owls0325 and the Jags are on the clock

@drowland and the Brownies are on deck! 

@Morrison J and the Jets are in the wings

Hard to go wrong with Iowa Oiline...  🙂  Guys just come out nasty. 

Yet some wanna ship one of our very own away...🤔🤔

1 minute ago, Chump Bailey said:

Never know, we might have a slot open up for you.

How?

With the 10th pick in the 2020 ES Mock draft, the Cleveland Browns select Javon Kinlaw - DT - South Carolina.

IDL was an issue for the Browns last year and Kinlaw at 6-5, 320 with an 84 inch wingspan can help solve it.  When he's on he's unblockable and interior pass rushers like this are hard to find.

image.png.53d32ffd4e5833496a2d824ac779c78b.png

I think you guys stole my big board!  Going right down the list in order! 🙂  I am flattered you put so much faith in my board but man you could at least try it on your own! 

@Morrison J Nice pick. I promised myself to stop taking WRs in the 1st vrd but this is guy that could make me change my mind. 

1 minute ago, Chump Bailey said:

WITH THE #12 OVERALL PICK IN THE 2020 ES GM'S MOCK DRAFT THE OAKLAND RAIDERS SELECT:

QB JUSTIN HERBERT OREGON

Image result for justin herbert

Time to upgrade the position. Carr's adequate but too conservative. Justin's arm is special and we are thrilled that he fell to us.

Interesting pick after signing Mariota. Are you releasing Carr? Is Justin sitting or starting? Lot's of drama with this pick. 

Just now, goskins10 said:

Interesting pick after signing Mariota. Are you releasing Carr? Is Justin sitting or starting? Lot's of drama with this pick. 

Gruden's in love with Mariota but I am not :) I could not pass up Herbert there. I love this guy's arm and he can attack the seams as well as anyone. Justin will likely sit to start but Carr's on a short leash.

Oh I am certain that Carr is on the way out. Mariota will prob start the season until whomever they draft at qb is ready. Though I think it will be Jordan Love, as I see Herbert going to LA. The Raiders will not go into the season with a new city, a new stadium, and the draft in Vegas without drafting a qb. 

With the 13th pick, the 49ers select Henry Ruggs, WR Alabama. There were one or two players in positions of need I really liked, but this is ultimately a luxury pick as the roster is already fairly stacked, and as much as I like those players I couldn't justify taking them this high. 

13 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

With the 13th pick, the 49ers select Henry Ruggs, WR Alabama. There were one or two players in positions of need I really liked, but this is ultimately a luxury pick as the roster is already fairly stacked, and as much as I like those players I couldn't justify taking them this high. 

Ruggs would be fantastic with Deebo Samuel and Kittle. Nice pick, 49ers GM. 

Archived