Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A tight end by any other name

We can find a decent tight end. It happens. Look at the Raiders who found a diamond in the rough with Darren Waller. Former wideout turned tight end. We had a guy in camp last year Donald Parham who I liked. Tall and looked like he had decent hands. 

3 minutes ago, NYSkins21 said:

Ha! I know this is someone messing around but I'd love for that to happen. Let them overpay for him. I'd much rather go in a different direction.

I dunno. I wouldn't be upset if the Redskins had to overpay for Hooper. He is exactly what this offense needs.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Wyndorf25 said:

WTH? That would be headline news if that were true...

I'm thinking this is PROOF the cowturds are tampering.  Why else would they have a page set up on their website for him unless they spoke with him and have an agreement.

Does anyone here have any pull with the Redskins front office?  I would LOVE to have Mr. Snyder use this and get the girls under investigation.  If guilty, I think they should lose a first round pick!!!

7 minutes ago, hatchetwound said:

I'm thinking this is PROOF the cowturds are tampering.  Why else would they have a page set up on their website for him unless they spoke with him and have an agreement.

Does anyone here have any pull with the Redskins front office?  I would LOVE to have Mr. Snyder use this and get the girls under investigation.  If guilty, I think they should lose a first round pick!!!

ask TK, he's the one who collects ES membership fees.

BTW, your pic and name always make me think of the movie Crybaby, which makes your posts more enjoyable.

58 minutes ago, Wyndorf25 said:

I dunno. I wouldn't be upset if the Redskins had to overpay for Hooper. He is exactly what this offense needs.

I'd rather allocate that money towards Cooper, draft a young TE and stick with what we currently have on roster.

I'm just not a big fan of Hooper. Hes a mediocre TE at best. I dont want to pay him top $ just because hes the only viable option this year, you know?

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

ask TK, he's the one who collects ES membership fees.

BTW, your pic and name always make me think of the movie Crybaby, which makes your posts more enjoyable.

Ok.  Thank you!!!!

@TK Can you bring this issue to the Front Office (or better yet, Mr. Snyder's) attention?

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, NYSkins21 said:

I'd rather allocate that money towards Cooper, draft a young TE and stick with what we currently have on roster.

I'm just not a big fan of Hooper. Hes a mediocre TE at best. I dont want to pay him top $ just because hes the only viable option this year, you know?

I think you're selling him a bit short. He is far better than "mediocre at best". He is arguably in the top 5 at his position. He has production and he can block adequately. Look, I get not wanting to spend top dollar on the TE position, but Hooper is a solid asset.

On 3/5/2020 at 10:58 AM, hatchetwound said:

That would be awesome no doubt, but we aren't the Giants