bakedtater1

Does anyone proofread any more?

I figured while we we're at this dead spot in the season, before things start heating up, I'd ask folks to proofread before hitting send. Its amazing how lazy some people have gotten. It really makes things difficult to follow. My apologies if this thread belongs in the tailgate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Yanno you're just begging someone to go back and cull through your posts..........ย ๐Ÿคฃ

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Yanno you're just begging someone to go back and cull through your posts..........ย ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh yeah..sure, we all hit n miss at times..but the obvous is just getting a little ridiculous lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Oh yeah..sure, we all hit n miss at times..but the obvous is just getting a little ridiculous lol

ย 

giphy.gif

• Haha 15

11 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

ย 

ย 

Yeah thats into reference of what's going on in the haskins thread lol

I blame Twitter.

ย 

Being serious, I think gremlins run the internet. I have noticed that I compose perfectly brilliant, elegant, and clean text, but when I hit send it changes. Suddenly, there are missing words, misspellings, room for innuendo!

ย 

An outside source must be manipulating my posts, tweets, and other social media correspondence... and it's about time we do something about it.

ย 

Image result for pitchforks and torches

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Being serious, I think gremlins run the internet. I have noticed๏ปฟ that I compose perfectly brilliant, elegant, and clean text, but when I hit send it changes. Suddenly, there are ๏ปฟmissing words, misspellings, room for innuendo!

ย 

ย 

Sad thing is I think some do but arenโ€™t intelligent enough to know when something is wrong. Lol

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Yeah thats into reference of what's going on in the haskins thread lol

โ€œWhatโ€™s going onโ€ meaning one guy who made one spelling error? That deserved this thread? Really? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

I have grammarly on my phone, but because I rush posts it cant save me.ย 

ย 

This goes hand in hand with my spelling historically being so bad I had to convince my creative writing teacher it was part of my artistic philosophy so she wouldnt mark me off on stuff like poetry.ย  I dont know what that problem is, but ya, I should proofread more.

ย 

Now if you asking me to second guess my posts before I make them, that's different.ย  This is all about opinions, right or wrong, we shoulsnt have to make them perfect, that's impossible anyway.

49 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

Does anyone proofread any more?

ย 

Did you mean "anymore?"

Tomato tomato lolย 

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

โ€œWhatโ€™s going onโ€ meaning one guy who made one spelling error? That deserved this thread? Really? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Oh dont act like you dont know..yeah the "one" misspelledย  "word" from just one "thread" ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜

Not all thoughts should be posts let alone threads. Locked as an act of mercy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5