TK

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

Recommended Posts

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

February 14, 2020

 

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

 

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

 

The Redskins released the following players:

            DB Kenny Ladler

CB Josh Norman

            DE Chris Odom

            WR Paul Richardson Jr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it was Bruce in terms of trying to get a high potential guy for cheap on the hopes that if he could ever get past the injury bug he'd be a producer. I did like Richardson's fight and he seemed tough, but his body just couldn't hold up to the game.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I think it was Bruce in terms of trying to get a high potential guy for cheap on the hopes that if he could ever get past the injury bug he'd be a producer. I did like Richardson's fight and he seemed tough, but his body just couldn't hold up to the game.


I agree, it was a reach. Tier 2 money for a number 3/4 receiver hoping he’d come big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:


I agree, it was a reach. Tier 2 money for a number 3/4 receiver hoping he’d come big.

Also I think the p rich signing was an overreaction to wanting to replace d Jax with another take the top of the defense wr. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always feel a bit bad for no-name guys cut this early. Rivera apparently had no interest in Ladler and Odom as even camp bodies. Which is a pretty harsh indictment of a player's ability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moving with a purpose. I love it! Give these guys a chance to move on, realize your cap so you can begin negotiating with the core players. I likes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jericho said:

I always feel a bit bad for no-name guys cut this early. Rivera apparently had no interest in Ladler and Odom as even camp bodies. Which is a pretty harsh indictment of a player's ability.

Nah. In the words of Jack Del, everyone is talented. They're all the best players from their college. Ron and staff probably have a couple guys they've already coached up and know what they bring to the table. You want a couple guys on each side of the ball that know what to do anyway. You know...how the coach runs practice, what his pet pees are, how meetings are to be conducted etc. Nothing worse than a staff having to start from scratch without a couple players that know what the hell is going on. Just my take.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would assume Reed will be an injury settlement or cut next. Looks like we will be players in Free Agency this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super happy Norman is riding out. Richardson should have never been signed, terrible allocation of funds. Glad we are moving on from both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

I would assume Reed will be an injury settlement or cut next. Looks like we will be players in Free Agency this year.

He’s already put his house on the market. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Richardson never materialized for the $$. That was a bust. Was that a Bruce or Jay FU

Who cares.  They’re both gone.

 

 

 

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

oh my god they killed kenny!

You ****s!

3 hours ago, carex said:

I didn't think Odom and Ladler were under contract. 

Well, you would have been wrong then. 

23 minutes ago, TK said:

He’s already put his house on the market. 

You must be a real estate agent or an international spy.

Edited by Voice_of_Reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TK said:

He’s already put his house on the market. 

 

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

 

You must be a real estate agent or an international spy.

 

No, when a house goes on sale, with a hot tub in every room, a massage parlor in the foyer, and an on-site training staff, it usually makes the rounds in the media

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, carex said:

I didn't think Odom and Ladler were under contract. 

 

I think they were technically under contract til the new league year in March

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, zskins said:

But it’s much more fun imagining @TK as an international spy. Possibly an international assassin on the run from Interpol and hiding out as a mod on an NFL fan website. And in some way, aren’t all real estate agents spy’s?  I mean “agent” is right there in the title.  CIA agent, FBI agent, Real estate agent... all kindof the same. 


Let me know if I get close @TK

 

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember reading that Jay hand picked Richardson to come and be his deep threat.  He pleaded with Bruce to go sign him.   Glad those 2 jamokes are gone.....Norman and Richardson too.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

But it’s much more fun imagining @TK as an international spy. Possibly an international assassin on the run from Interpol and hiding out as a mod on an NFL fan website. And in some way, aren’t all real estate agents spy’s?  I mean “agent” is right there in the title.  CIA agent, FBI agent, Real estate agent... all kindof the same. 


Let me know if I get close @TK

 

If I tell you, I'll have to kill you. :)

 

 

 

And list your house.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.