Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

TK

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

February 14, 2020

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins released the following players:

DB Kenny Ladler

CB Josh Norman

DE Chris Odom

WR Paul Richardson Jr.

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I think it was Bruce in terms of trying to get a high potential guy for cheap on the hopes that if he could ever get past the injury bug he'd be a producer. I did like Richardson's fight and he seemed tough, but his body just couldn't hold up to the game.

I agree, it was a reach. Tier 2 money for a number 3/4 receiver hoping he’d come big.

5 minutes ago, Jericho said:

I always feel a bit bad for no-name guys cut this early. Rivera apparently had no interest in Ladler and Odom as even camp bodies. Which is a pretty harsh indictment of a player's ability.

Nah. In the words of Jack Del, everyone is talented. They're all the best players from their college. Ron and staff probably have a couple guys they've already coached up and know what they bring to the table. You want a couple guys on each side of the ball that know what to do anyway. You know...how the coach runs practice, what his pet pees are, how meetings are to be conducted etc. Nothing worse than a staff having to start from scratch without a couple players that know what the hell is going on. Just my take.

4 hours ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Richardson never materialized for the $$. That was a bust. Was that a Bruce or Jay FU

Who cares.  They’re both gone.

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

oh my god they killed kenny!

You ****s!

3 hours ago, carex said:

I didn't think Odom and Ladler were under contract. 

Well, you would have been wrong then. 

23 minutes ago, TK said:

He’s already put his house on the market. 

You must be a real estate agent or an international spy.

2 hours ago, TK said:

He’s already put his house on the market. 

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

You must be a real estate agent or an international spy.

No, when a house goes on sale, with a hot tub in every room, a massage parlor in the foyer, and an on-site training staff, it usually makes the rounds in the media

9 hours ago, zskins said:

But it’s much more fun imagining @TK as an international spy. Possibly an international assassin on the run from Interpol and hiding out as a mod on an NFL fan website. And in some way, aren’t all real estate agents spy’s?  I mean “agent” is right there in the title.  CIA agent, FBI agent, Real estate agent... all kindof the same. 

Let me know if I get close @TK

5 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

But it’s much more fun imagining @TK as an international spy. Possibly an international assassin on the run from Interpol and hiding out as a mod on an NFL fan website. And in some way, aren’t all real estate agents spy’s?  I mean “agent” is right there in the title.  CIA agent, FBI agent, Real estate agent... all kindof the same. 

Let me know if I get close @TK

If I tell you, I'll have to kill you. :)

And list your house.

Archived