Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dennis Prager complains "the Left has made it impossible to say the N-word any longer,"

Cooked Crack

His argument is false. 

you absolutely can say the word. No ones saying you can’t.

we’re just going to call you and ignorant racist and berate you’re for it. Rightfully so. 

If you’re cool being publicly outed as a racist than have at it. 

And that’s not the left. It’s just decent people. Plenty of people on the right will also think you’re an ignorant racist. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

7 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

But if Blazing Saddles came out today, what are the odds he'd be crucified?

We're talking hypotheticals here, but I'd say zero.  

We live in a world where one of the writings which may have been most influential in the abolition of slavery, Uncle Tom's Cabin, is attacked because while it was instrumental in the abolition movement, it contains things that are considered racial stereotypes today.  

I don't see people attacking Blazing Saddles today.  And I'm pretty sure it's not because people are giving it a pass because well, the rules were different then.  Not if Uncle Tom's Cabin doesn't get a pass.  (One of the humanities classes I'm taking right now just covered that.)  

Ugghhhh.............

Hard to even respond to this within the TOS

Bad enough this dysfunctional brain wanders loose, but is on the air? The easy acceptance of **** like this cloaking itself with a figleaf of "Freedom of Speech!" is arguably more troubling than the fact that one guy has a broken brain.

Too bad asshole, that battle is over! You lost! Hard!

Just like the teeth-gnashing pearl clutching episodes about interracial couple and gay marriage, lost lost lost, over and done. Whiny little revisionist assholes like this echo the "War of Northern Aggressun" tards waving Confedrit flags.

Yup, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. If you have the freedom to say xyz, others have the freedom to say zyx in response.

I can't wait till people realize as truth that for every bit of freedom we have, there is an equal and counter-balancing requirement of responsibility.

• Like 1

Admittedly, I dont think people should say it. And it shouldn't be used so freely in media. And I dont think it should be in a category all by itself, either. There are others. AND i think the "thats our word" thing is a super bad argument and just plain wack.

I, however, find it so, so, sosososososososo satisfying that there is one thing that a old racist white man like that really thinks he CANT do that I know for a fact I can do. And that one thing, is this thing. That they made and brought to the world. 

I dig it. Im glad he hates it. I hope it keep him up at night lol. Once white kids start calling white adults that in anger the cycle will have been completed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Poor right wing victims.

Apparently the left has also made it impossible for him to say "no" when asked if he wants second helpings of mashed potatoes.

Hopefully, one day soon the left will make it impossible for him to breathe.

~Bang

1 minute ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

What he is really saying is he is a sellout. The left has made it cost too much to say the word. He doesn’t have “**** me” money... 

And that's why they admire Trump.  

And the Circle of Life is complete.  

38 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

What he is really saying is he is a sellout. The left has made it cost too much to say the word. He doesn’t have “**** me” money... 

Huh. And here I was thinking it was hundreds of years of slavery, racism, and segregation that made that word cost too much to say. But it was the left the whole time. Oh liberals, you crafty sons of ****es!

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2