Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would you do if you won the lottery?

Henry

Fun thread...

After the initial spending spree on a new custom home in Lake Las Vegas (exclusive area outside of Vegas where Celene Dion lives), 2004 SUV's for DH and me and an extended vacation to Mexico I would:

Donate several million to Juvenile Diabetes Research, Ronald McDonald House and the March of Dimes,

set up college accounts for my 10 neices and nephews,

make sure my parents never want for ANYTHING ever again

and

Create a production company that would produce a broadway show at one of the resorts here in Vegas and hire my DH as Musical Director and all of my talented singer, dancer and musician friends who are struggling to make a living!

I would put half of it in a Swiss bank, so I would never have to work again.

Then, I would throw the biggest, wildest party you would ever have seen. I would rent RFK, or Fed-Ex, invite all my friends (including everyone here) have a few bands play, while we would have beer trucks on the field, with just about every beer you could think of to drink. While we were at it, I would invite some current and old Redskins players to play a fun game of football against me and my friends.

Party, party, party.

Then, I would go buy me an island in the Caribbean, and have a bunch of young, hot woman there, running around naked all the time. Live there from November to May only. The rest of the year, I would travel the world.

I would go to Vegas with a million, and just play everything, and if I lose it all, laugh. :laugh:

I would have me a nice car collection. I would have a 1969 Chevy Camaro Z-28, a 1969 Plymouth Barrecuda with a 426 Hemi, a 1934 Chevy 3-window coupe street rod, a 1967 Nova SS with a 454 big block, and a 1963 Chevy Corvette.

I would set up my parents, so they could live the rest of their lives in style.

Only pay off my sisters house, if she comes back from the dark side (cowpukes fan), and become a Redskins fan again. :laugh:

I know their is a bunch more things I would do also, but one thing at a time.

Buy a mountain. A BIG mountain. Tunnel it out and create my own Bat Cave, complete with all the gadgets, and spend the rest of my life (with a coalition of the willing) protecting the country against liberal democrats.;)

Sorry. Larry started it.

Seems to me there would be a private luxury box or two at FedEx with "Om" on the door, with preferred parking and full catering and randy dancing girls and a revolving guest list of Extremers for every home game. :)

And just for the record ... Blade and Die Hard would never have to spend another penny on site support. You can bank that.

I think it's sad that I've given thought to this scenario but I figured out a few possibilities.

If we're talking 200 mill AFTER taxes?!? WOWZA!

1) Buy 15 million in precious metals and jewels, things that have "inherent" value. That way if a monetary crisis develops and paper US Dollars are deemed worthless, I'd have something to fall back on.

2) Give my mom 10 million. After that she gets nothing else, not because I wouldn't help her if she needed it, but just so I don't have to worry about deducting money every month.

3) Hook up my friends, the ones who've been there the whole time. Not sure what that would amount to, but I'd also hire them as personal bodyguards or something--give em something to do and help them invest it. We could hang out all the time then!

4) Establish scholarship funds for my family. If one of my cousins wanted to go to college, "uncle Nick" would pay for it.

5) Establish scholarship funds at Michigan for students like me who had trouble finding direction but kept their noses clean and were good and honorable people.

6) Buy real estate, lots of it.

7) Invest a good deal

8) Set aside what I'm not spending into a Swiss bank

9) Use revenue streams from investment and real estate to donate to various charities

10) Start writing. Books, comics and screenplays. I'd have all the time in the world. I'd also have the money to directly sell on the internet and build up credibility so I could eventually have them made into real movies.

11) Visit the places where my dad was stationed in Viet Nam. See the white sands of China Beach.

12) Take some acting classes, buy a DV camera and make some movies

13) Buy an armory's worth of weapons, have an underground bunker built to house them in an undisclosed location. Buy body armor and get my cars armored so they can take an RPG hit. When the War for American Freedom comes, I want to be ready.

14) Two girls at once? LOL I'd see if my ex was over her issues. Seriously, if after a couple of years she was, I'd think about getting with her permanently. But as that is not likely, Aria Giovanni and a host of other women would be in my libidinous crosshairs.

15) Have a house or building where each set of rooms has its own purpose. Like one "apartment" would be just for clothes. One would be for entertainment, another would be computers/servers, another for emergency situations, etc

Now THAT is detailed!

1st. I would set up a 2nd generation trust fund for education for my family.

2nd. I would pay of the debt of my immediate family and my wifes family.

3rd I would give a large % to charities and to the church. Not 1 church but a number of churches that do good in communities.

4th. Travel the world for 2 years....

5th. Invest. Invest .. Invest some more.

6th - Scholarship programs for needy kids. And a job training center for able minded and talented people who otherwise would not have the apportunity.

Archived