Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ooooweee Dunbar wants to be traded!

27 minutes ago, NYSkins21 said:

Why is he still at large though? If he wasn't a part of it, what's he running from?

Apparently he's worried about being at risk for Covid by turning himself in, this according to his lawyer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, redskns21 said:

Apparently he's worried about being at risk for Covid by turning himself in, this according to his lawyer.

so why was he at a party with over 100 people if he's worried about COVID by turning himself in? 

Makes no sense.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

so why was he at a party with over 100 people if he's worried about COVID by turning himself in? 

Allegedly one of the perpetrators was wearing a "red mask", according to witness reports.

So perhaps he was attempting "safe robbery practice"

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 4
  • Haha 7
3 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

Makes no sense.

Wait...you actually think he (the poster) was serious about the reason why he hasn’t turned himself in yet?😂

28 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

I'm quoting what his attorney is supposedly saying???

Did the lawyer actually say that was the reason? That sounds like such a stupid BS excuse, that i cant believe anyone would actually use it. 

Plus, nobody posted an actual source in here that shows the lawyer saying that, so i thought @redskns21 was just making it up, cause it just sounds like such a BS excuse that even a lawyer wouldn’t try using. That’s why i asked if you actually believe him that that’s what the lawyer said.

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
11 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wait...you actually think he (the poster) was serious about the reason why he hasn’t turned himself in yet?😂

3 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

I'm quoting what his attorney is supposedly saying???

It's lawyer-speak. Grasping for straws. It's his job to keep his client out of jail, and will use any excuse to do so. Apparently, that's the only reason he could come up with, so he's running with it.

If you've ever watched court cases. and seen ridiculous defenses, like "a wild boar must have broken into my house and killed my wife sleeping next to me, so I couldn't have been the killer" then you know what I'm talking about.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, CapsSkins said:

Looks like Dunbar is trying to buy off witnesses 😂 Hope the PD doesn't fall for it

That was my first impression to the reporting as well.  These people said it was him (according to reports) then, after meeting with his lawyer, sign statements saying it definately wasn’t him.  Very suspicious. 

35 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

I really wanted us to draft Baker too. That would have been ugly right now.

He didn't even have a good 2019 year.

I believe he gave up the 4th most TD's in the League, and besides that, there's the things in this article.

" For the first half of the NFL season, it was not looking good for Baker or the Giants. He was getting beat regularly, giving up a ton of room to receivers to make easy catches and was being targeted by opposing quarterbacks. According to a report from ESPN’s Jordan Raanan, it was “not uncommon” for Baker to fall asleep during Giants’ team or position group meetings. "

https://ugawire.usatoday.com/2020/04/01/report-former-uga-football-cb-deandre-baker-slept-through-ny-giants-meetings-as-a-rookie/

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

It's also suspicious on the timing ; how quickly it happened.

Within about 24 hours, they had signed statements, so the witnesses must have come in person, even before Dunbar turned himself in ?

offering money in exchange for statements say you?

7 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Could explain why he didn't turn himself in earlier...busy negotiating with "witnesses" on their "statements"

Same old stupid mafia **** that probably drove him to stick up the cookout in the first place. 

Actually that's not fair, rich white collar criminals do the same thing. But still. Dug himself a stupid hole and potentially making things worse for himself in trying to scheme his way out of it.

8 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Did the lawyer actually say that was the reason? That sounds like such a stupid BS excuse, that i cant believe anyone would actually use it. 

Plus, nobody posted an actual source in here that shows the lawyer saying that, so i thought @redskns21 was just making it up, cause it just sounds like such a BS excuse that even a lawyer wouldn’t try using. That’s why i asked if you actually believe him that that’s what the lawyer said.

Sorry for the late reply and I guess it might not matter but here's a link to the article I was referring to, https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/15/seahawks-quinton-dunbar-denies-armed-robbery-allegations-witnesses-affidavit/ 

On 5/15/2020 at 8:46 PM, veteranskinsfan said:

If I play on the prison team I would welcome him and the NY Giants player on to the team as soon as possible so they have time to study the playbook before the season starts.

Prison Foosball just aint the same!

giphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

7 hours ago, Destino said:

That was my first impression to the reporting as well.  These people said it was him (according to reports) then, after meeting with his lawyer, sign statements saying it definately wasn’t him.  Very suspicious. 

From the article:

"Rues also noted that the four victims and one witness identified Dunbar under oath. “If any of them have changed their stories, we would welcome them to come back to the Miramar police station for a new statement,” Rues said."

I think Dunbar hired Saul Goodman lol...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2