Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ooooweee Dunbar wants to be traded!

joeken24

9 hours ago, TheShredder said:

LMAO!!

Dunbars new home uniform is still green.

BROWARDJUMPSUIT.JPG.070fe0ef3de391c2feaabf66eaaffe4d.JPGdunbar.png.3a440297ce623c193f6b839a6dfe279f.png

If I play on the prison team I would welcome him and the NY Giants player on to the team as soon as possible so they have time to study the playbook before the season starts.

On 3/28/2020 at 5:33 PM, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

We should close this **** down. He’s gone.:)

Patience almost always pays off brother! 

10 hours ago, Califan007 said:

All we need is for Trent Williams to be caught smuggling illegal ferrets into the country and we will have hit the 5th round trade trifecta....

Trent getting stopped at the border Keistering a bushel of ferrets would entertain me greatly...poor ferrets though... 

11 hours ago, redskinss said:

For the first time since I can remember hindsight has been kind to us.

It feels good even if only just a tiny dose, let's hope this starts a karma trend.

Man, I sure do hope so.

We drafted Hudson from Michigan with the draft pick we acquired from Seattle.  Got this feeling that Hudson will be a better pro than CFB player.  He reminds me of a poor man's version of Honey Badger.  

I'm sure this has been mentioned - not read the whole thread - but what the hell is a guy who made 9.5 mill over the last 5 years, and just signed a 5 mill one year contract, doing going out robbing $37,000 of cash and watches at gunpoint? 

11 minutes ago, UKskins said:

I'm sure this has been mentioned - not read the whole thread - but what the hell is a guy who made 9.5 mill over the last 5 years, and just signed a 5 mill one year contract, doing going out robbing $37,000 of cash and watches at gunpoint? 

Hood mindset. Some brothers never escape it, no matter how much bread they have.

2 hours ago, UKskins said:

they had supposedly lost some money at a poker game.  Maybe these were the same people and they were trying to get back what they thought they'd been cheated out of or something

38 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Was one of the getaway vehicles a white Ford Bronco?

Allegedly, there was 3 : a Lamborghini, a Mercedes Benz and a BMW.

In other developments, since the time his lawyer claimed that 5 people "exonerated" him, it's noted that it's still an active warrant, with several individuals stating definitively that Dunbar was robbing people, possibly with a gun. So the police still have statements that run contrary to the statements Dunbar's lawyer has obtained.

10 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Allegedly, there was 3 : a Lamborghini, a Mercedes Benz and a BMW.

In other developments, since the time his lawyer claimed that 5 people "exonerated" him, it's noted that it's still an active warrant, with several individuals stating definitively that Dunbar was robbing people, possibly with a gun. So the police still have statements that run contrary to the statements Dunbar's lawyer has obtained.

His story seems far-fetched especially since he remains at large.

It doesn't look good for him.

Once he turns himself in, the warrant specified a "no-bond hold", so he would stay in jail at least until a hearing, and even then, he may be denied bond, due to the severity of the charges.

And Florida has a 10 Year Minimum Sentence, for these charges ( anyone convicted of a felony while using or attempting to use a firearm )

Archived