Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations Kendall Fuller and Bashaud Breeland.

wtfskins

5 hours ago, goskins10 said:

4. Braushaud Breeland was a malcontent here. But still the majority wanted him kept. 

So it's fair to trash the FO for these moves - but the fan base? This rant on the fan base honestly makes no sense at all. 

Next time you may want to put down the scotch before posting. 

NOT TRUE ! The last time Bash was here, the fans were hating on him when we singed Josh Norman, all because he wasn’t Darrelle Revis, and the fact he struggled against Antonio Brown, same game he had an INT mind you, with Ben Rothlisburger needing to make near perfect passes with him in coverage. The fans got into twitter spats with him every chance they got because they felt that he wasn’t like our shiny new toy (Josh Norman), who the fans want gone now as well, due to his play on the field declining tremendously, just like the fans wanted Alfred Morris gone in favor of Matt Jones 🤦‍♂️, and just like the fans wanted Kirk Cousins gone because he wasn’t Peyton Manning.

4 minutes ago, Hogs 1991 said:

just like the fans wanted Alfred Morris gone in favor of Matt Jones 🤦‍♂️

You add a 🤦‍♂️as if the fans were wrong for preferring Alfred Morris over Matt Jones. Matt Jones was awful. Matt Jones was beat out by a dude who's nickname was "Fat". Alfred was no spring chicken, but he was better than the plucked chicken.

3 minutes ago, Hogs 1991 said:

NOT TRUE ! The last time Bash was here, the fans were hating on him when we singed Josh Norman, all because he wasn’t Darrelle Revis, and the fact he struggled against Antonio Brown, same game he had an INT mind you, with Ben Rothlisburger needing to make near perfect passes with him in coverage. The fans got into twitter spats with him every chance they got because they felt that he wasn’t like our shiny new toy (Josh Norman), who the fans want gone now as well, due to his play on the field declining tremendously, just like the fans wanted Alfred Morris gone in favor of Matt Jones 🤦‍♂️, and just like the fans wanted Kirk Cousins gone because he wasn’t Peyton Manning.

First, this is not twitter. I could give a fiddlers **** about what happens on twitter. My position is based on here and personal conversations. Twitter can go **** itself -or maybe the idiots who created it. And jsutg becasue of a few morons get into a twitter battle - what ever the **** that stupidity is - does not mean the entire or even a majority of the fan base feels that way. Most of the fan base do not have a twitter account. 

Of course there were small pockets of those other opinions. Nothing is absolute. I was specifically addressing the players highlighted. There were many people who did not want Norman and trashed Bruce for making the signing for so much money. That discontent continues. I believes it's a little over the top but people are allowed their own opinions. Many more had a problem with the Norman signing than those who wanted to Breeland gone. In fact, many that liked the Norman signing wanted both players to stay here long term. And almost no one wanted Fuller gone - he was a our best CB. Again, that was a Bruce Allen screw up that almost every fan was against. 

Bringing other players up is pretty ridiculous, but since you insist: Just about no one wanted Alfred Morris gone. Were there a few people who wanted to move on? Of course. Again, nothing is absolute. But the vast majority wanted to keep Morris - many wanted to bring him back when dallast released him. But stupid Bruce Allen did it anyway. So again, the fans were pissed at the FO. 

As for Kirk - QBs always are a bone of contention. But the idea they wanted rid of him is not accurate. They did not want to commit the CAP he would require thanks to Bruce's bungling. So again most were more mad at bruce than wanted kirk gone. Only a few wanted him gone no matter what. 

So again, regardless of your attempt to rewrite history, the large portion of the fan base in each of those incidences - including the ones you added - was pissed at bruce allen and the FO - not the players. 

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

Point them out so we can hurt them. 

What % of fans are allowed to have a different opinion? Does it have to be a majority? Do we even get to vote?

Exactly point them out. We need to hush this nonsense and public opinion. 

8 minutes ago, wtfskins said:

Exactly point them out. We need to hush this nonsense and public opinion. 

Before the FBI gets involved I want it to be clear I was joking about hurting people. Whatever this maniac does to the poor souls he does catch has nothing to do with me. 

5 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Yes, I will get it started! A hot dog is a sandwich!!  

I get it.  If you explain what a hot dog is to someone not from here.  They’re going to say, “that’s a sandwich.”

Basically define a hot dog, in one word.........

3 hours ago, Hogs 1991 said:

<SNIP> just like the fans wanted Alfred Morris gone in favor of Matt Jones 🤦‍♂️ <SNIP>

3 hours ago, NickyJ said:

You add a 🤦‍♂️as if the fans were wrong for preferring Alfred Morris over Matt Jones. Matt Jones was awful. Matt Jones was beat out by a dude who's nickname was "Fat". Alfred was no spring chicken, but he was better than the plucked chicken.

I know it's not common for ES, but you two are in agreement.  Re-read and rejoice. :)

1 minute ago, Vanguard said:

I get it.  If you explain what a hot dog is to someone not from here.  They’re going to say, “that’s a sandwich.”

Basically define a hot dog, in one word.........

I have spent a lot of time in China (not this year). They call anything with bread a burger. Ham, chicken, turkey, cheese. Anything on bread is called a burger. True story.

5 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

I know it's not common for ES, but you two are in agreement.  Re-read and rejoice. :)

Yeah, I ended up completely misreading that. Though I will say that I saw maybe 5 people on ES that actually wanted Alfred Morris replaced by Jones. To blame ES for that is laughable to me.

49 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I have spent a lot of time in China (not this year). They call anything with bread a burger. Ham, chicken, turkey, cheese. Anything on bread is called a burger. True story.

I'm in china at least 3 times a year, and that's not saying much since any part of the cow is beef, they put chicken feet on pizza, and polyester is called cotton, and the biggest "Chinese" beer I had suspiciously looks and tastes like Heineken. So using China in a sandwich argument is pointless.

24 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Some players have more value on a team on the cusp of winning versus a team in the process of starting over.

This is a dumb thread.

So...where do you stand in the hot dog is a sandwich argument?

2 minutes ago, Xameil said:

I'm in china at least 3 times a year, and that's not saying much since any part of the cow is beef, they put chicken feet on pizza, and polyester is called cotton, and the biggest "Chinese" beer I had suspiciously looks and tastes like Heineken. So using China in a sandwich argument is pointless.

Actually was not using it as an argument. Just adding something I found interesting. The Chinese beer is in fact Chinese - Tsing Tao. It is made in several different provinces. It's pretty light weight. Not nearly as heavy as Hieneken.    I rather like Chinese food and spending time in China. I have several close friends there. Sounds like you have had some bad experiences. 

What areas/cities do you go? 

4 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Actually was not using it as an argument. Just adding something I found interesting. The Chinese beer is in fact Chinese - Tsing Tao. It is made in several different provinces. It's pretty light weight. Not nearly as heavy as Hieneken.    I rather like Chinese food and spending time in China. I have several close friends there. Sounds like you have had some bad experiences. 

What areas/cities do you go? 

Nope no bad experiences...and they say its chinese..but it really does taste like heineken to me. 

Anyways..I go to shanghai, nantong, yuyao, suzhou, jianxing city, Hangzhou. All pretty much within 3 hours of Shanghai by car.

Just now, Xameil said:

Nope no bad experiences...and they say its chinese..but it really does taste like heineken to me. 

Anyways..I go to shanghai, nantong, yuyao, suzhou, jianxing city, Hangzhou. All pretty much within 3 hours of Shanghai by car.

Love Suzhou. Go there often. Old company had a plant there. New one has a plant in Changzhou. I have been to most cities within 6 hrs of Shanghai. Also all around Beijing, down to Fuzhou and a lot of cities in the south, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan, and others. 

I have what would in the US would be considered a god daughter in Suzhou. Again that's probably my favorite city. I really like the waterfront including the theater.

It always tasted a bit light for Heineken. But could be similar. 

Safe travels next time you go. I would likely be there next month except for the virus. Our plant and offices are on extended New Year holiday until they get this sorted out. I wish everyone good health and a speedy resolution. 

4 hours ago, goskins10 said:

First, this is not twitter. I could give a fiddlers **** about what happens on twitter. My position is based on here and personal conversations. Twitter can go **** itself -or maybe the idiots who created it. And jsutg becasue of a few morons get into a twitter battle - what ever the **** that stupidity is - does not mean the entire or even a majority of the fan base feels that way. Most of the fan base do not have a twitter account. 

Of course there were small pockets of those other opinions. Nothing is absolute. I was specifically addressing the players highlighted. There were many people who did not want Norman and trashed Bruce for making the signing for so much money. That discontent continues. I believes it's a little over the top but people are allowed their own opinions. Many more had a problem with the Norman signing than those who wanted to Breeland gone. In fact, many that liked the Norman signing wanted both players to stay here long term. And almost no one wanted Fuller gone - he was a our best CB. Again, that was a Bruce Allen screw up that almost every fan was against. 

Bringing other players up is pretty ridiculous, but since you insist: Just about no one wanted Alfred Morris gone. Were there a few people who wanted to move on? Of course. Again, nothing is absolute. But the vast majority wanted to keep Morris - many wanted to bring him back when dallast released him. But stupid Bruce Allen did it anyway. So again, the fans were pissed at the FO. 

As for Kirk - QBs always are a bone of contention. But the idea they wanted rid of him is not accurate. They did not want to commit the CAP he would require thanks to Bruce's bungling. So again most were more mad at bruce than wanted kirk gone. Only a few wanted him gone no matter what. 

So again, regardless of your attempt to rewrite history, the large portion of the fan base in each of those incidences - including the ones you added - was pissed at bruce allen and the FO - not the players. 

Ummmmm Touché 🤷‍♂️

Archived