Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tone deaf owners!

isle-hawg

I admit upfront I am writing this from my man cave which is painted in Burgundy and Gold.  I have lots of Redskins stuff throughout it.  Having written that, Snyder completely beat the Skins fandom out of me.  No, not Vinny or Allen -- SNYDER  he is the owner the later two lap dogs his puppets!  He got rid of them.  He also is still there pulling all the strings and taking zero accountability. 

I threw in the towel a few years ago and went back to my original sports happy place -- the NHL and have not looked back.  Thankfully I am not a Sabres fan but I love this person's passion.  It is worth a listen.  It reminded me big time of Snyder despite the specifics being different the lack of accountability the same - same.  Enjoy.

EDIT to add this rant would have died locally and I and others who do not follow the Sabres would have not known of it if the team had not chastised the radio station for the call and not deleting it. 

You can hear the moment when his brain breaks.

But seriously, that guy is lucky. He still cares. I remember when I used to get emotional over the Redskins like that. Now, I can only wake up and consume whatever conscious altering substances are available as a means to cope with the pain of having to live even one more day of purposelessness.

Hail 🖕🤮 

6 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Had a ballcap & hoodie on yesterday. Dude said, "Let me guess...Skins fan?" I said, "Yep, family illness." 

Yesterday I bought a non-Redskins hat.  First time I think I’ve ever done that.  And I’m one of those people that wears a ball cap every day I’m in civilian clothes.

11 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Chiefs went 50 years without a Super Bowl...and the fanbase stayed plugged in.

Just think about that...

I could be wrong, but I don't remember the Chiefs ever being an embarrassment or freely mentioned when the topic of worst run sports franchises in the world comes up. 

The Skins are their own special case and it goes way beyond losing games. 

Archived