Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash

ExoDus84

38 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

What is it with mega superstars having horrible luck with aircraft accidents....

They are in aircrafts more the the rest of us, raises their odds.

My boy hit me up because he didnt want to search his phone while driving, it's just felt too coincidental with LeBron passing him, I need a minute to absorb this...

• Like 1

I can't remember the last time a sports GOAT passed away so young.  Roberto Clemente? 

TMZ now reporting his 13-year old daughter on board and they were going to Mamba Sports Academy.  

Our family has been using Mamba Sports Academy since before Kobe invested in it and they branded it Mamba and it was Thousand Oaks Sports academy, my son has met him there. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

He was not on the plane nor was his family

Was jus watching CNN and LA fire department wouldnt confirm who was in the helicopter on live tv.

It's literally on every channel now. Wilbon was jus talking on ESPN, they interrupted the pro bowl.

I'll wait for more, but I need a minute.  Dude was a perfectionist workaholic and finally had the chance to focus on other things.  Its f'd up.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I don’t think they are going to cancel games. It’s a business. 

I dont think none of them want to play, though, commish needs to say yes or no or risk players taking it into their own hands.

Edited by Renegade7

Can someone please embed this, I want it to spread. For some reason I can't open Twitter in desktop mode no matter what I do so I can't grab the proper link for embedding.

Seemed like a quality human being amongst other things. 

Edited by Destino
embedded it for you.
  • Sad 1