Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

9 hours ago, Xameil said:

Pffft...you must have been rich in the 70s then...

For me growing up, it meant the Sears and Montgomery Ward catalog...

My mother used to by me Toughskins from Sears.  They were the "jeans" that came in brick red, green, and other hideous colors but which had reinforced knees so that if you tore a hole in the knees they'd replace them for free.  I got a few free replacements.

9a99c8fd91f3caae9f4827e834fb6331.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, China said:

but which had reinforced knees so that if you tore a hole in the knees they'd replace them for free.  I got a few free replacements.

9a99c8fd91f3caae9f4827e834fb6331.jpg

What were you doing to your knees ? 🤔

22 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

That was actually a pretty realistic rendition. The frown on the goalie, really drived home the feeling, you just witnessed live, a goal scored against him.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, China said:

My mother used to by me Toughskins from Sears.  They were the "jeans" that came in brick red, green, and other hideous colors but which had reinforced knees so that if you tore a hole in the knees they'd replace them for free.  I got a few free replacements.

Lucky you.  My parents just bought whatever they thought would look as hilarious as possible and still get away with.  I still remember going to school as a teen, everyone else has their stone washed jeans, and I'm wearing coca-cola bell bottoms with "its the real thing" tagged over the crotch.

P0.thumb.jpg.dd2c9f0e248785c7b425aeb5bc381131.jpg

Its amazing I turned out as stable as I did.

• Haha 8