Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

They're putting a sidewalk next to my house, hubby had been ****in about it for 6 months. 

They put a mother ****in porta potty next to my holly tree yesterday. 

I brought my husband back to life today. He was a genius engineer. Please laugh, because he would. 🤣

20200303_183512.jpg

Yes, I  did that. 

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Haha 3

Construction workers will **** in your bushes, under your deck, under your house and in the little space sometimes formed between the chimney and your house (on some houses) Its better to let them **** in the ****ter

Edited by Gibbit

1 hour ago, Gibbit said:

Construction workers will **** in your bushes, under your deck, under your house and in the little space sometimes formed between the chimney and your house (on some houses) Its better to let them **** in the ****ter

I'm on the corner, first house in the neighborhood. I know all this, it's part of what drove my husband to commit suicide...ringing the trees he had planted to keep us insulated from noise, etc.

He would applaud my effort to piss em off. 

4 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'm on the corner, first house in the neighborhood. I know all this, it's part of what drove my husband to commit suicide...ringing the trees he had planted to keep us insulated from noise, etc.

He would applaud my effort to piss em off. 

War....what is it good for