Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

9 hours ago, Califan007 said:

The more I watch this, the more I'm convinced that some folks should not be permitted to procreate.  (My stepdaughter has had all 4 children removed and been deemed to be unfit to parent a child by the state of GA.)

Lose a kid, let an unmasked stranger take your other kid, and leave what looks to be another kid totally alone while looking for the one you lost. 

Sorry, back to the regularly scheduled funnies. 

11 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

The more I watch this, the more I'm convinced that some folks should not be permitted to procreate.  (My stepdaughter has had all 4 children removed and been deemed to be unfit to parent a child by the state of GA.)

Lose a kid, let an unmasked stranger take your other kid, and leave what looks to be another kid totally alone while looking for the one you lost. 

Sorry, back to the regularly scheduled funnies. 

I got the impression that the first mom picked up the wrong kid lol...the two kids were dressed almost identically and looked to be the same age and size. The 2nd woman I thought was the mom of the first kid, and appeared to understand what had happened. Which, if so, means they both tied for Mom Of The Year honors lol...

7 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I got the impression that the first mom picked up the wrong kid lol...the two kids were dressed almost identically and looked to be the same age and size. The 2nd woman I thought was the mom of the first kid, and appeared to understand what had happened. Which, if so, means they both tied for Mom Of The Year honors lol...

I see now how it's easy to take that whole scene out of context.  Or that you see what you expect to see?  I dunno. 

I better just start making dinner.  :cheers: