Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

25 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I taught my kitchen manager, he found the best frozen biscuits...we're on a MISSION. 😁

Wait...wait...wait....frozen biscuits?!? 

You are going to spoil that awesome looking sausage gravy with ****ing frozen biscuits?!? Even as a northerner I would say thats a sin....

12 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Wait...wait...wait....frozen biscuits?!? 

You are going to spoil that awesome looking sausage gravy with ****ing frozen biscuits?!? Even as a northerner I would say thats a sin....

Well, the very best we both know of is the BBQ place about a mile from work...one of us makes the gravy, the other gets the biscuits...but a backup plan is necessary if it's after breakfast at Hickory House. 

Many an hour has been spent on this research, trust me. :ols: 

Edit, add: I watched my grandmother in the hills of NC make biscuits, I've never tasted another that perfect. Wish I had paid closer attention. 😢

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Califan007 said:

This...was this an actual serious movie? lol

I’ve seen it and it’s as bad as you imagine it to be from watching that trailer.  

I’m convinced that being a writer in Hollywood in the 80s was a job largely made available to people that had fallen on hard times.  Perhaps it kept costs down.  Specifically, folks struggling with addiction and with no life skills capable of supporting their devouring disease.  It’s the only way to explain movies like The Stuff, and so so many others.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
On 9/15/2020 at 6:23 AM, LD0506 said:

<waking up>

True story: I woke up today (after 7 hours of sleep) and stayed in bed for another 3 hours.  I don't think I fell back asleep in that time, but I have no regrets.

edit: correction, I'm pretty sure my total time in bed was 11 hours.  Not sure where I'm off by an hour.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 1