Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

56 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Mine are 9, and I miss RG terribly.  She wouldn't leave my face when I came home from a 3-week hospital episode...knowing that love meant everything, still does.

Back to J E T S...JETS, JETS, JETS!!!

have a 12 year old black/white cat and a grey/white blind cat (eyes removed) that we just adopted a few months ago that is only 3. Just a couple of babies 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

have a 12 year old black/white cat and a grey/white blind cat (eyes removed) that we just adopted a few months ago that is only 3. Just a couple of babies 

Oh my gosh, you're the best. 

How do they get along???  My inside cats aren't cool with me bringing Ms. Kitty inside.  It's a struggle. 

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Oh my gosh, you're the best. 

How do they get along???  My inside cats aren't cool with me bringing Ms. Kitty inside.  It's a struggle. 

they don’t. The blind cat just wants to smell her and I think she would be fine but my older cat has been an only child her whole life so she’s terrified and runs every time she sees her. They seem to be warming up a little though so maybe that’s a good sign. Fortunately we have a split foyer so they each stay on their own floor lol and have safe spaces 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Poker on his way to point out a Star Trek inconsistency 0.0001% of people would recognize 

I spotted it right off. But figured I'd be the only one. 

And also didn't want to attack the details of a joke that was funny. 

• Like 1