Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

My first lesson in the house of pain was when we were eating at this Jamaican restaurant back in like '96. My brother thought it funny to squirt a packet of hot sauce in my eyes.

I think it gave me superpowers. I have yet to be put down by anything hot. Taking a dump later is an entirely different story, however.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Habanero runs through these here veins, lightweight

Yeah, but how about when it hits the sack?

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I have yet to be put down by anything hot. Taking a dump later is an entirely different story, however.

There's a Thai restaurant I used to eat at where they ask you what 'spicy' level you wanted your food on a scale of 1-5.  I got 4 the first couple times.  I could handle eating it, but my butthole and the toilet at work got a raw deal.

• Haha 2

@TryTheBeal!it looks like they're trying to explain the complete ****show that was the Rainbow Bridge film.  I got that on DVD when I was in college and it was absolutely terrible.  So hopefully they have the whole footage of the Hawaii concert because apparently it was pretty good.  

There's a snippet of Pat Hartley in there, though, so all bets are off.

28 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

@TryTheBeal!it looks like they're trying to explain the complete ****show that was the Rainbow Bridge film.  I got that on DVD when I was in college and it was absolutely terrible.  So hopefully they have the whole footage of the Hawaii concert because apparently it was pretty good.  

There's a snippet of Pat Hartley in there, though, so all bets are off.

All I know is that that guitar tone is spectacular!

10 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Best local hiking spots? I know Great Falls is one.

If you go to Turkey Run Park you can go down to the river and hike along it for miles in either direction.

Edit:  Of course, you can do the same on the other side of the river along the Canal.

Edited by China
  • Like 1

Neil Peart tribute show at Modern Drummer Festival tonight.  Copeland, Palmer, Grohl, Hawkins, Portnoy and others are going to participate.  Can live stream it for $13, but I'm gonna wait to watch it.  Don't need that emotion right now.  Happy Birthday in the VIP section of Drum Heaven, Neil.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Neil Peart tribute show at Modern Drummer Festival tonight.  Copeland, Palmer, Grohl, Hawkins, Portnoy and others are going to participate.  Can live stream it for $13, but I'm gonna wait to watch it.  Don't need that emotion right now.  Happy Birthday in the VIP section of Drum Heaven, Neil.

Stewart Copeland is an absolute genius. "Walking on the Moon" just blows my mind. 

• Like 2