Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

25 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

We are still settling into the house and figuring out where things go.  Slowly going through the last of the boxes. Found a box full of papers I brought home from work before retiring.

I'm suddenly nervous about going through them.

30dc-investigate-3-superJumbo.jpg

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I think I've been bitten by something...in a very uncomfortable spot.  I'm not sick, feverish, or anything like that--but it hurts like a mofo. 

I caught lyme disease from--to the best of my knowledge--a tick on my scrote a few years back.  I can commiserate.

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

I caught lyme disease from--to the best of my knowledge--a tick on my scrote a few years back.  I can commiserate.

When diving in Guam during a high-surf advisory, I got rolled in the waves and came down on fire coral on the back side of my coin purse.

Fire coral.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

I think one of the things I miss about playing sports from an adult perspective and that I took for granted as a kid/teenager is that if someone's being a douchebag or an asshole, you can settle it on the field.  Throw an elbow getting a rebound, maybe a slide tackle in soccer, drill them with a pitch in baseball.  

Can't really do that in a professional environment too much.  Most times it's just probably best to take the high road and there's no upside in settling a score.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

When diving in Guam during a high-surf advisory, I got rolled in the waves and came down on fire coral on the back side of my coin purse.

Fire coral.

Never heard of Fire coral.  I can make a few assumptions based on the name, however.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Can't really do that in a professional environment too much.  Most times it's just probably best to take the high road and there's no upside in settling a score.

No reason you should be able to cross check a fellow coworker into the printer at the office when they get out of line.

alex-ovechkin-checks-alex-semin-in-the-f

Do offices still have printers? 👴🏻

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

No reason you should be able to cross check a fellow coworker into the printer at the office when they get out of line.

alex-ovechkin-checks-alex-semin-in-the-f

Do offices still have printers? 👴🏻

That makes just a little sad seeing Semin get destroyed by his bestie.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Fire coral.

Goddamn 

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I think one of the things I miss about playing sports from an adult perspective and that I took for granted as a kid/teenager is that if someone's being a douchebag or an asshole, you can settle it on the field.  Throw an elbow getting a rebound, maybe a slide tackle in soccer, drill them with a pitch in baseball.  

Not like the old daysthe-last-boy-scout-gun.gif.c70d8a2a5e40c3ed5977b20fe960e351.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I believe that is why they have workplace baseball teams… 

• Haha 1