Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

20 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I was substitute teaching as an elementary school PE teacher today. First grader had an accident in the gym. The other PE teacher asked me if I could go find Jose the custodian. Walked out the door and he happened to be walking down the hall right there so I’m like, “hey, a first grader just peed in the gym.” and he just looks at me funny like, “why are you telling me this?” So I go, “I thought maybe you could clean it up?”

Turns out that wasn’t Jose. It was Mr. Gutierrez the school counselor. I can never go back.

Sure you can, just ask him to play chess.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I just want someone to come out with a charcoal/cookout scented candle.  I can't be the only one here.

They sell sugar cookie candles.  Why not the smell of charcoal?  

That's one of the advantages of a Foreman grill...house smells like grilled food for hours. :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I just want someone to come out with a charcoal/cookout scented candle.  I can't be the only one here.

Word on that.  I'm a fan of scented candles...but have switched over to battery powered candles for the time being.  No fire hazard, cheaper.  3 AAA batteries that last way longer.

I do like real fire though.

Heh heeeh....

4d2bce6201df4c1538a4f730af35bfb3.jpg.a10c82259ca9b978d6dcb0145cc7936a.jpg

• Haha 3

Well, I guess they're going through the neighborhood and clearing dead limbs and such before winter...why they started with my neighbor & then backed up to my house (I'm on the corner), I'll never know...

But they apparently got some serious work done outside my fence line on the side & a few of my pine limbs, along with the limb of my neighbors' tree, which kinda came together for shade on the front of the house (both sun & view).  :taz:    The house shook like an earthquake 3 different times.

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Can’t you just burn some charcoal?

They make sugar cookie candles cause you can’t light sugar cookies on fire.

• Haha 1

House drama…

So, the inspection could’ve gone better.  Apparently, there’s been a small pipe leak under the house, in the crawl space, for 2-3 months.  $2000 of plumbing/insulation/drying plus maybe $1000 of shingles up top to make it to closing.

Full send.

• Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

It is 7:17 on a Friday. My wife and 6 year old went to a neighbors house (6 year old to watch a movie, wife to drink prosecco).  My MIL is putting my 1 year old to bed. 

I am alone, sitting in my driveway, with a bottle of wine and my dog. It is 70 degrees and quiet. 

I don’t know what to do. 

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It is 7:17 on a Friday. My wife and 6 year old went to a neighbors house (6 year old to watch a movie, wife to drink prosecco).  My MIL is putting my 1 year old to bed. 

I am alone, sitting in my driveway, with a bottle of wine and my dog. It is 70 degrees and quiet. 

I don’t know what to do. 

Prop your feet up on a fan somewhere so it can blow on your junk.  

The **** is wrong with you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I don’t know what to do. 

Online Chess?

• Haha 3

I don’t know what to do. 

Get drunk and play D&D with your friends.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

I don’t know what to do. 

First things first.  Boop the snoot. 

1012653969_giphy(7).gif.196f0f462f8114616a4c141a17ecb44e.gif

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

10 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ask and ye shall receive:

https://comfortcandlecompany.com/products/texas-bbq

Our Texas BBQ scented candle fills your space with the smoky sweet sensation of Hill Country backyard grilling. Enjoy the delightful feeling of fun and relaxation as you bring the delicious and bodacious smell of outdoor summer barbecues inside your home.

https://shop.scarymommy.com/products/fire-up-the-grill

It's the scent that has neighbors poking their heads over the fence to see what's on the grill — that inimitable, primordial combination of fire and meat that's been in a dad's DNA since the first caveman hosted a wooly mammoth BBQ. Being able to bring that mouth-watering aroma indoors is rare...but in this case, it's truly well done. A candle that recreates dad's favorite smells just makes scents.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/849151675/soy-candles-firewood-charcoal-amber?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=charcoal+candle&ref=sr_gallery-1-1

All natural 9oz soy candle. Up to 60 hour burn time. Brooklyn Bonfire is an aroma reminiscent of backyard BBQs and late night campfires with friends. Into the woods we go.

• Haha 2

I get a strong sense that all these people at work have some resentment towards me for recently calling out of my extra shifts.

**** em.  Short term memory asses, I owe them nothing.  I'm smiling it up.

Light work, nice weather.  Funny they're miserable.  How's it feel, bammas????

Sunshine.

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2