Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

A comment of mine was highlighted in an article in The Athletic.

https://theathletic.com/1794215/2020/05/05/west-virginia-football-fan-survey-results/

Who is your favorite West Virginia football player of all time?
Pat White: 40.5%
Major Harris: 16%
Tavon Austin: 7.4%
Owen Schmitt: 4.5%
Bruce Irvin: 2.2%
Pat McAfee: 1.7%
Darryl Talley: 1.7%
Jeff Hostetler: 1.1%
Quincy Wilson: 1.1%
Sam Huff: 1.1%
Marc Bulger: 1.1%
Will Grier: 1.1%
Amos Zereoue: 1.1%
Pacman Jones: 1.1%

He amassed four bowl victories, more than 4,000 yards rushing and became one of the most unstoppable forces on EA Sports. So, yeah, this was White’s category all the way.

Some Schmitt loyalists showed their love for the Runaway Beer Truck. One even noted, “I named my dog after him.”

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm surprised Schmitt wasn't higher. The psycho white boy that eats his facemask for breakfast is a natural fan favorite. 

Man, that was one hell of a backfield.

Steve Slaton didn’t even get listed (nor Noel Devine). That was Pat White’s team, for sure, if you like leaders more than psychopaths. 

This is Schmitt, btw

949154F5-A478-42F0-A243-71437F281F74.jpeg

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 3

The new thing that is blossoming on YouTube are people reacting to classic music who have never heard the songs.  I posted a couple before so just look in to it.  Brings you back to the time you first heard the songs.  Hip hop heads hearing Rage songs for the first time is hilarious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

The new thing that is blossoming on YouTube are people reacting to classic music who have never heard the songs.  I posted a couple before so just look in to it.  Brings you back to the time you first heard the songs.  Hip hop heads hearing Rage songs for the first time is hilarious.

I LOVE these reaction channels, this woman is great. 

She had an experience at the end of this one lol.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm surprised Schmitt wasn't higher. The psycho white boy that eats his facemask for breakfast is a natural fan favorite. 

Man, that was one hell of a backfield.

I played hockey with his brother.  Briefly, before he blew out his knee.  Seemed like a freakish athlete, though.

On 5/6/2020 at 12:09 AM, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Reactions to Jinjer - Pisces are good.

• Thanks 1

I just killed a black widow. I don't usually kill spiders, but it was on my patio chair and I saw there was an egg hanging. Poor guy, I feel bad. I read their bites don't typically do much harm to healthy adults, but still not worth the risk.

I was watering my plants, the pipes get too dang warm during the day or even early night. Warm water isn't good for them. I don't usually stay up this late....geez it is 5:46 am. Trying to write a paper, not going so well.

Yeah it wasn't a guy you're right. I shined a flashlight at it though and saw that red stripe! 

I love all creatures, felt bad to kill it ☹

I hate listening to music that makes me feel old. My goodness, I just want to play some rock and roll. Even old stuff is better than this Sade that's playing right now. Not that I hate her, I just consider this kind of stuff for other times, not before sparking up the grill. 

Now,I just want to lay around and do nothing. 

• Like 1